The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The Quickest Xbox One and Xbox 360 Completions from the Black Friday Sale

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic598,212
  • Posted on 16 November 18 at 18:06Permalink
    I heard Minit had some tougher parts to it, is that true? I don't really believe these news reports on easy GS after the ACA Neogeo Blazing Star incident.
    If you're reading this, you aren't hunting Achievements.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle901,232
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 18:14, Edited on 16 November 18 at 18:14 by ShinnizlePermalink
    Out of those 14, I already own and/or completed 10 of them. Definitely getting 1979 Revolution: Black Friday as it's been on my radar for a while. Probably Minit too, but the other 2 (Oh My Godheads and My Brother Rabbit) are still too pricey for my tastes.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Dean HelsleyDean Helsley1,164,845
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 18:16Permalink
    I just played it last night with a video walkthrough. It wasn't hard, just annoying at times because of the minute time limit. I didn't love it, but it was okay and a pretty easy 910. I just don't have the patience to play through again for the speed run, even though it doesn't look that hard.
  • Posted on 16 November 18 at 18:49Permalink
    Gonna buy Avatar for the meme 1000G.
  • Inferno118Inferno1181,601,178
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 18:54Permalink
    You know you’re a filthy gamerscore whore when you have done all but 2
  • Inferno118Inferno1181,601,178
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 18:55Permalink
    Krows Graveyard said:
    I heard Minit had some tougher parts to it, is that true? I don't really believe these news reports on easy GS after the ACA Neogeo Blazing Star incident.
    It’s I guess the hardest, but if you follow the video walkthrough you can Just follow step by step. I actually recommend that one in general, as it’s a cool game
  • Posted on 16 November 18 at 18:56Permalink
    Here's what you do: Buy Avatar and try to complete it without unlocking a single achievement.
  • Posted on 16 November 18 at 19:12Permalink
    Krows Graveyard said:
    No, It's very easy with Guide.
  • Posted on 16 November 18 at 20:03Permalink
    is Avatar backward compatible?
  • SeitzzSeitzz902,093
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 20:27Permalink
    Mistakenly picked up pac-man thinking it was the other one that was included in the 3 for 1 bundle, didn't realize until in the guide when they were not the same achievements as I was unlocking
  • Blissed AwayBlissed Away597,657
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 20:29Permalink
    AbsoIuteZero x said:
    The game page on TA will tell if it is backwards compatible.
  • Posted on 16 November 18 at 20:41Permalink
    Blissed Away said:
    AbsoIuteZero x said:
    No it is not backwards compatible. At least not at this time.
    I brake for Hulking Phase Beasts!
  • SeitzzSeitzz902,093
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 20:45Permalink
    CHERRY CHEERIOS said:
    Blissed Away said:
    AbsoIuteZero x said:
    No it is not backwards compatible. At least not at this time.
    If it were backwards compatible, I think a ton more people would have picked it up.
  • AKA SwedeAKA Swede888,947
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 21:17, Edited on 16 November 18 at 21:20 by AKA SwedePermalink
    Shred It! is easy but it's a little luck based and can take up to 9 hrs. I kinda think Im ok at games and this one started to piss me off cause I couldn't get one of the stickers to appear and it would only appear if you managed perfect runs to the end of a level.
    You have business cards? You're a stormtrooper. There's like a million of you.
  • EvcEvc642,834 642,834 GamerScore
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 21:20Permalink
    Goat simulator is super easy.... except for the flappy goat achievement. Good luck with that one.
  • Posted on 16 November 18 at 21:24Permalink
    Evc said:
    Goat simulator is super easy.... except for the flappy goat achievement. Good luck with that one.
    Played Goat Sim on 360 and One.... Flappy took me like an hour the first time so I never understood the complaints.

Yea, the second time didn't go so hot. Completely understood the complaints about the hit boxes that time laugh

The DLC is super cheap on the One so I am finally going to finish the game off.
  • Posted on 16 November 18 at 22:13Permalink
    Manowar Master said:
    Krows Graveyard said:
    No, It's very easy with Guide.
    I'll second this as I completed it earlier this year. There are guides on here I used and I had zero issues. Now Ms Pac Man is misleading and I would avoid that at all costs, especially after buying the arcade game series.
  • J4CKA1J4CKA1196,444
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 22:36Permalink
    goat simulator at 4 hours?! lolllll i've spent 1 hour just on flappy goat alone and still can't get that one done.
  • Vok 250Vok 250229,059
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 23:44Permalink
    Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons is also leaving Game Pass at the end of the month. It's definitely worth completing before then. It took me just over 2 hours and was surprisingly good.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.