The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The Quickest Xbox One and Xbox 360 Completions from the Black Friday Sale

• naoya0831naoya08311,650,985
    Posted on 17 November 18 at 01:16, Edited on 17 November 18 at 01:25 by naoya0831Permalink
    Avatar is so epic!!Anyone completed this game?(not the achievement)I bought this game 8 years ago and still stuck in the first stage!!
  • Posted on 17 November 18 at 03:18Permalink
    Goat Simulator has really easy DLC achievements as well BUT some seem to be slightly glitched on One X (several that require you to travel to an area through the in game menu just don't, making the related achievements unobtainable).
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan675,414
    Posted on 17 November 18 at 09:23Permalink
    Goat Simulator is not that easy. The Flappy goat achievement is a pain to do.
  • Posted on 17 November 18 at 11:14Permalink
    Goat Simulator 4-5 hours? Glitchy piece of shit takes ages to get things to spawn or unlock. Flappy goat was easy, look at the arcade screen smaller and not zoomed in (thank smurf later) toast
  • Posted on 17 November 18 at 22:02Permalink
    I refuse to sully my gamertag with Avatar!

(Now off to buy Virginia...)
  • TheIrishBeastTheIrishBeast1,202,122
    Posted on 17 November 18 at 22:39Permalink
    Great work. Disappointingly small list there. I thought Virginia was a fantastic experience.
  • Mr Dan JonesMr Dan Jones260,326
    Posted on 17 November 18 at 22:54Permalink
    ABZU is an amazing experience. Worth picking up
  • ZemidekZemidek289,942
    Posted on 18 November 18 at 00:37Permalink
    oh man some real ratio killers lol
    Twitch.Tv/Zemidek
  • Posted on 18 November 18 at 02:43Permalink
    Wish it would actually show the price of the game, rather than just the discount, considering we can't see what it's being discounted from.
  • AKfoy0faceAKfoy0face539,618
    Posted on 18 November 18 at 03:07Permalink
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Manowar Master said:
    Krows Graveyard said:
    I heard Minit had some tougher parts to it, is that true? I don't really believe these news reports on easy GS after the ACA Neogeo Blazing Star incident.
    No, It's very easy with Guide.
    I'll second this as I completed it earlier this year. There are guides on here I used and I had zero issues. Now Ms Pac Man is misleading and I would avoid that at all costs, especially after buying the arcade game series.
    Lol. Tell me about it. Ms pac man is kicking my ass.
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,897,391
    Posted on 19 November 18 at 02:25Permalink
    Ms. Pac-Man is not easy. It may not be the hardest game in the world, but if you're only casually into it, it can be frustrating. I decided to spend time elsewhere.

Minit pretty much boils down to the doing the game in under 25 runs. The solution video is super helpful for that.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 November 18 at 13:57, Edited on 19 November 18 at 13:58 by Permalink
    Are any of these games even playable though? Probably not. I'd rather have a long enjoyable completion than a shit game with an easy completion
    Posted on 19 November 18 at 14:50Permalink
    TheGreatKoala said:
    Are any of these games even playable though? Probably not. I'd rather have a long enjoyable completion than a shit game with an easy completion
    Of this list, I've really liked My Brother Rabbit, ABZU, Black the Fall, Virginia, and 1979 Revolution. MBR is a sweet point and click about the fantasy world created by his brother for his ill sister. ABZU is a gorgeous walking (diving?) simulator, so if you're not into that, stay away. Black the Fall is a decent 2.5D platformer. Virginia is a P&C mystery. 1979 Revolution is a P&C that focuses on a historical perspective of the Iranian Revolution.

Bastion is just flat out incredible. 360 version is quick, X1 version not-so-much.

Avatar is 1000G for $3.00 and 5 minutes of your life.
  • Posted on 19 November 18 at 15:35Permalink
    Sashamorning said:
    TheGreatKoala said:
    Of this list, I've really liked My Brother Rabbit, ABZU, Black the Fall, Virginia, and 1979 Revolution. MBR is a sweet point and click about the fantasy world created by his brother for his ill sister. ABZU is a gorgeous walking (diving?) simulator, so if you're not into that, stay away. Black the Fall is a decent 2.5D platformer. Virginia is a P&C mystery. 1979 Revolution is a P&C that focuses on a historical perspective of the Iranian Revolution.

Bastion is just flat out incredible. 360 version is quick, X1 version not-so-much.

Avatar is 1000G for $3.00 and 5 minutes of your life.
    Avatar: the Scarlet A of gaming.
  • Posted on 20 November 18 at 15:48Permalink
    Vok 250 said:
    Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons is also leaving Game Pass at the end of the month. It's definitely worth completing before then. It took me just over 2 hours and was surprisingly good.
    Your profile says 3 hours 18 minutes haha
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 16:18Permalink
    TheLightMaster said:
    Vok 250 said:
    Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons is also leaving Game Pass at the end of the month. It's definitely worth completing before then. It took me just over 2 hours and was surprisingly good.
    ...maybe he left it running while he ate?
  • Posted on 23 November 18 at 14:57Permalink
    Sashamorning said:
    TheLightMaster said:
    Vok 250 said:
    ...maybe he left it running while he ate?
    Those numbers are always high -- I think it keeps running the total hours counter while the item is a background process (until it times out). Also, if you leave things on long term pause (like myself, having two young kids) that will pad that number out too.

I know this because some of my games have very suspiciously large numbers.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle889,850
    Posted on 23 November 18 at 15:37Permalink
    Do you not quit the games when you're done playing?
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
    Posted on 23 November 18 at 18:42Permalink
    Shinnizle said:
    Do you not quit the games when you're done playing?
    I frequently forget to turn off my box when I leave or go out.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.