The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2018 Now Available for All

• Throni360Throni3602,427,851
    Posted on 19 November 18 at 13:33
    Anything new?
  • o DEEVIUS oo DEEVIUS o602,148
    Posted on 19 November 18 at 14:04
    Do these DLCs for War Thunder and Crossout help for any achievements?
    In a room full of emptiness
  • Moonboy900Moonboy900518,456
    Posted on 19 November 18 at 14:30
    Why is DBZFighterz pack on sale on PS4 but not Xbox One?
    Moonboy900
  • Posted on 19 November 18 at 15:11
    Moonboy900 said:
    Why is DBZFighterz pack on sale on PS4 but not Xbox One?
    Because different consoles have different sales....

Throni360- I don't believe so, it's the same sale, just open to everyone on Xbox now.
    Hola
  • Posted on 19 November 18 at 17:19
    Waaaaait a minute.
    If I were to buy Middle-Earth: SoW and then also the Season Pass, it would be 22.50.
    If I were to buy the Definitive Edition, which includes the base game + the season pass and literally nothing else, it's 24.

Am I missing something? Or is buying them separately a better deal?
  • Posted on 19 November 18 at 17:51
    Shenmue I & II includes Shenmue I and Shenmue II...no way!
    M.Kires
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,113,625
    Posted on 19 November 18 at 18:47
    Do yourself a favor and pick up both Batman Arkham games for $5 total. If you've never played these Batman games, enjoy
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,117,244
    Posted on 19 November 18 at 20:22
    Seitzz said:
    Do yourself a favor and pick up both Batman Arkham games for $5 total. If you've never played these Batman games, enjoy
    very cheap price and a steal
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,113,625
    Posted on 19 November 18 at 20:38
    Also wondering whether it's worth getting CoD WWII or not. I know you can get it cheaper physical but I'm trying to switch over to digital and I've got some rewards points to use to pay for some of it, not sure if I want to pay $30 for it
  • sweetdude46sweetdude46268,960
    Posted on 19 November 18 at 21:19
    Batman return to arkham $5 or £10 in uk doesn't seem fare does it?
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,113,625
    Posted on 19 November 18 at 21:39
    sweetdude46 said:
    Batman return to arkham $5 or £10 in uk doesn't seem fare does it?
    It's about $13 USD which is terrible compared to $5, but for those games I still think that's pretty decent, especially for 2 games
  • ShokuPanMikeShokuPanMike216,971
    Posted on 19 November 18 at 22:01
    Ghost Recon Wildlands for 12 quid sounds really good. Usually when I buy games on sale that are this good they become Games with Gold within about 6 months. What is this urge to buy something now even though I have a heavy backlog and if I was to buy this game now I probably wouldn't start it until next years Black Friday. So I may as well wait, yet the urge to spend won't go away, damn it!
    Less work, more play!
  • Posted on 19 November 18 at 22:35
    Still salty Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition (The one with the DLC expansions) got delisted in favor of the 'new' gold edition, which is the game + "the year 2 pass".
  • CornerscoutCornerscout621,217
    Posted on 19 November 18 at 23:32
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    Do these DLCs for War Thunder and Crossout help for any achievements?
    From what I have seen with Crossout, not really. It's no different than any other game that gives you a new weapon, or new character. They can help, but they certainly aren't needed. All of Crossout can be completed without spending a dime, because the difficulty comes from the sheer amount of grinding you will need to do. As far as I know, no DLC cuts down the grind time any worthwhile amount.
    You should check out my subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamerscore/
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 November 18 at 02:59
    Very appropriate on calling it black Friday as there is nothing I want on there thus keeping my wallet in the black lol.
    What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
  • Wick N MortyWick N Morty622,652
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 14:39
    Never played any of the Batman games....considering buying. Where should I start? Looks like I can get Arkham City and Arkham Asylum both remastered for $5, or should I go this gen?
  • ShokuPanMikeShokuPanMike216,971
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 14:50
    rad fad said:
    Never played any of the Batman games....considering buying. Where should I start? Looks like I can get Arkham City and Arkham Asylum both remastered for $5, or should I go this gen?
    I played them both on the 360, very enjoyable and I'm not really a fan of Batman but the gameplay was very satisfying. I like how you can take out the henchmen one by one using stealth and the others are left wondering what happened. The combat system is also very rewarding which makes me think I'll want to go through the games again myself at some point so I might pick up Return to Arkham for the One. Good price and definitely worth it.
    Less work, more play!
  • Wick N MortyWick N Morty622,652
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 15:10
    ShokuPanMike said:
    rad fad said:
    I played them both on the 360, very enjoyable and I'm not really a fan of Batman but the gameplay was very satisfying. I like how you can take out the henchmen one by one using stealth and the others are left wondering what happened. The combat system is also very rewarding which makes me think I'll want to go through the games again myself at some point so I might pick up Return to Arkham for the One. Good price and definitely worth it.
    Thanks, I suppose I'll start there. May grab Knight too for $10
  • Posted on 20 November 18 at 16:05
    Seitzz said:
    Wasn't considering, but pulled the trigger based on your suggestion. At that price worth trying...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads