The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: November 20th, 2018

• snake42069snake420691,158,107
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 05:45
    i wonder if cyber monday deals will be as good as the black friday collection. i bought 15 games from the xbox 360 and xbox one sale list for black friday, but my wishlist barely has a dent in it after that.
  • Tatl360Tatl360337,508
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 06:13
    I want Marvel vs. Capcom but cheaper. headspin
  • argusyoungargusyoung228,071
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 06:15
    Correct me if I am wrong, but this is the first time that the Season Pass for Sniper 4 has been on sale
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix648,456
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 06:32
    The SE4 season pass is a must buy this week
  • scotwolf2scotwolf21,402,915
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 08:35
    argusyoung said:
    Correct me if I am wrong, but this is the first time that the Season Pass for Sniper 4 has been on sale
    It might be, been waiting for DLC sale since release. I had already had Fuhrer included with game, so was waiting on the final 3 DLC to go on sale.
    Didn't want season pass as it includes Fuhrer level.
    So happy I can now buy last 3 on their own.

Enjoy killing Fuhrer in different ways, great fun
  • Posted on 20 November 18 at 09:30
    rad fad said:
    I have $20 in Bing rewards...cant decide where to spend it in black Friday sale...open to all game genres, help?
    Night In the Woods clap
  • BulletLukeyBulletLukey467,921
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 09:44
    The article has just been updated to include more sales - notably a bunch of Windows 10 games.
  • Posted on 20 November 18 at 13:09
    Hazar Khall said:
    A HUGE WARNING
    Doodle God wants permission to your info and your friends info or you CANT play it. It also doesnt state WHY it wants it. It got a lot of flack, and it JUST came out, thats a big price knock off this early.
    Just a heads up in case you arent okay with that. Stay safe, Fam
    Hey "fam", you're really annoying. You have top secret information that could destroy the world? You have inappropriate pictures of minors, "fam"? What's the secret, "fam"?

I hope yoi don't use a smartphone for your sake, "fam". You should also throw away any technology, "fam", they all listening, "fam".
  • Goggs25Goggs251,605,666
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 13:22
    argusyoung said:
    no its was first on sale in this black friday but it was only £4 off which I am not happy about I bought the deluxe edition which was cheaper then they add the season pass in another sale which is even cheaper.

That is a con
    Goggs25
  • argusyoungargusyoung228,071
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 13:30
    Toby is it for me this week
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic502,580
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 13:32
    I'm really tempted by the total package version of The Surge. I've had my eye on the game for a while now, and it seems to be reviewed well overall. Might be time to purchase this for the backburner.
  • TimmayTimmay606,250
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 15:19
    BF V already on 10% sale. Not a good sign.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,001,315
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 15:41
    Nothing for me this week
  • KedrixKedrix224,940
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 15:42
    Grabbed Trulon, couldn't resist it anymore, especially at $5. Hopefully it is not as awful as all the reviews make it to be (and I like what I see on gameplay videos).
    Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
  • eohjayeohjay1,204,970
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 16:48
    Runestone Keeper was great fun!
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,303,162
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 19:40
    Toby: The secret mine. Thank you kindly.
    Happy Gaming
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,333,025
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 21:15
    o Heres Jonny o said:
    Toby: The secret mine. Thank you kindly.
    Toby looks good, prob pick that up. Maybe spheroidds...any opinions on these guys? 🤔
    Matthew
  • Posted on 22 November 18 at 02:20, Edited on 22 November 18 at 02:20 by fredflintstoned
    Hazar Khall said:
    A HUGE WARNING
    Doodle God wants permission to your info and your friends info or you CANT play it. It also doesnt state WHY it wants it. It got a lot of flack, and it JUST came out, thats a big price knock off this early.
    Thank you for the warning Hazar Khall!
    Buyers should be warned that they must consent to give access to their personal information BEFORE purchasing the game. What if someone purchases the game and they do not consent to the agreement? Can they receive a refund for the game if they can't play it?
  • Posted on 22 November 18 at 13:07
    fredflintstoned said:
    Hazar Khall said:
    A HUGE WARNING
    Thank you for the warning Hazar Khall!
    Buyers should be warned that they must consent to give access to their personal information BEFORE purchasing the game. What if someone purchases the game and they do not consent to the agreement? Can they receive a refund for the game if they can't play it?
    Initiating tin foil hats.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,001,315
    Posted on 22 November 18 at 17:19
    Not sure what part of the news thing this should go in, but Fallout 76 is 33% off and 25% off the Tricentennial Edition.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.