Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Immortal: Unchained Patch Fixes Completionist Achievement and More

• QuemandanteQuemandante1,146,980
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 17:54
    clap
  • BloodGodAlucardBloodGodAlucard2,361,756
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 18:06
    Excellent. I just bought this in the sale. Very happy they fixed it. Nice job devs. toast
  • True MarvellousTrue Marvellous5,637,344
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 18:17
    Except it doesnt.
    Want gameplay focused reviews check out www.youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 18:32
    True Marvellous said:
    Except it doesnt.
    How do you know? The achievement that is broken is for getting all other achievements. You don't have multiple ones.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 November 18 at 18:47
    Hmmm didnt this game suck when it came out ?
    Fan of games not game companys. You dont like it tough. Im no winey fanboy.
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 19:00
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    True Marvellous said:
    Except it doesnt.
    How do you know? The achievement that is broken is for getting all other achievements. You don't have multiple ones.
    Didn’t say it hadn’t popped for me, I had multiple glitched ones all which popped today so they are on the right track.

I know as I’m on the games discord and also talked to people via dm who should have got it and its still not working.
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 19:01
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    Hmmm didnt this game suck when it came out ?
    The games quite fun but is very shall we say rough.
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 19:09
    True Marvellous said:
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    True Marvellous said:
    Except it doesnt.
    Didn’t say it hadn’t popped for me, I had multiple glitched ones all which popped today so they are on the right track.

I know as I’m on the games discord and also talked to people via dm who should have got it and its still not working.
    Okay. Wasn't calling you a liar. Sorry if it came off that way. I was just wondering. Sad to hear if it's still broken.
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 19:21
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    True Marvellous said:
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    True Marvellous said:
    Except it doesnt.

Okay. Wasn't calling you a liar. Sorry if it came off that way. I was just wondering. Sad to hear if it's still broken.
    Nah its ok didnt take it that way all good. toast
  • vSullyvSully1,298,084
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 19:30
    This is supposed to be like Dark Souls with guns? I'll consider it if the achievement is actually fixed.
  • Mr GrenedaMr Greneda399,025
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 21:25
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    True Marvellous said:
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    True Marvellous said:
    Except it doesnt.

Hi
    Im one of them with the 30 cheevos and i can confirme that this patch doesnt fixed the completist achievement. My counter stucks by 96% and it doesnt unlocked for me. Thats a nightmare
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,666,343
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 21:32
    Mr Greneda said:
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    True Marvellous said:
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    True Marvellous said:
    Except it doesnt.

Hi
    Im one of them with the 30 cheevos and i can confirme that this patch doesnt fixed the completist achievement. My counter stucks by 96% and it doesnt unlocked for me. Thats a nightmare
    It doesn't have the rarity diamond which means no one on the Xbox platform has it, so yeah it isn't fixed.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,257,504
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 22:07, Edited on 20 November 18 at 22:08 by EarthboundX
    Hmm, is the that third person shooter Dark Souls type game that was announced a while back?

Oh yeah, Google confirms that it is, and it also didn't get great reviews apparently. I guess that's why I didn't even hear it came out.
  • Posted on 20 November 18 at 22:43
    For those who did not unlock the Completionist achievement as expected: I will contact the developers via twitter to see the issue. If I find anything, I'll update the story accordingly.
    "This is all Joker's fault! What a tool he was! Now I have to spend all day computing Pi because he plugged in the overlord."
  • BigNev44BigNev441,932,263
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 23:35
    Yeah, the achievement still says 0.00% gamers unlocked this.

I told them about it on their Facebook page, they're pretty cool people, they respond back pretty quick to inquiries.
  • Posted on 20 November 18 at 23:40
    BigNev44 said:

I told them about it on their Facebook page, they're pretty cool people, they respond back pretty quick to inquiries.
    If you happen to receive a response before me, feel free to fill us in! smile
    "This is all Joker's fault! What a tool he was! Now I have to spend all day computing Pi because he plugged in the overlord."
  • BigNev44BigNev441,932,263
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 23:54
    NicoleRenee00 said:
    BigNev44 said:

If you happen to receive a response before me, feel free to fill us in! smile
    I definitely will, i just asked them on their game page on FB, my first message was DM, hopefully they respond tonight or early tomorrow.
  • vSullyvSully1,298,084
    Posted on 21 November 18 at 01:51, Edited on 21 November 18 at 01:51 by vSully
    "Here's a patch to fix the broken achievement."

Achievement still broken.

Well done, guys.
  • PrisPris2,183,450
    Posted on 21 November 18 at 07:39
    You can now invert the x axis due to community feedback?!

Who on this planet does this? Probably the same people who put pineapple on pizza. *shudders*
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads