Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Friday the 13th: The Game Patch Fixes Collision Issues and Floating Objects

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 21 November 18 at 11:07
No new content

Please click here to read the story: Friday the 13th: The Game Patch Fixes Collision Issues and Floating Objects
Nod Nolan
Nod Nolan
Posted on 21 November 18 at 11:10
Be patient over the legal aspect.

Its the same people who took DC comics for court over Siegel / Schuster Superman Rights.

Its the same people who took Marvel comics to court over Kirby character rights.
Dingadilly
Dingadilly
Posted on 21 November 18 at 11:59
I didn't realise the legal claim had been settled. Unless it's a condition of the settlement does this not mean that new content could now be added going forward? Genuine question. I'm happy to just grind out the 1000 and call it a day.
EDLESON2K6
EDLESON2K6
Posted on 21 November 18 at 13:13
now how about a perm boost of say x 10xp?
Chad Wilburn
Chad Wilburn
Posted on 21 November 18 at 13:14
When you get all the achievements and try playing a game as Jason or a camper as soon as you kill or get killed the game crashes to the home screen. Fix that issue.... Can't play the game anymore!
JCDRANZER
JCDRANZER
Posted on 21 November 18 at 14:40, Edited on 21 November 18 at 14:41 by JCDRANZER
EDLESON2K6 said:
There's no need for that.

As for the other guy with the crashes, never experienced that. Perhaps your game is corrupt and you need to reinstall it. It does crash some times but most games do these days like FF XV but not after every game.
Chad Wilburn
Chad Wilburn
Posted on 21 November 18 at 15:54
JCDRANZER said:
EDLESON2K6 said:
There's no need for that.

As for the other guy with the crashes, never experienced that. Perhaps your game is corrupt and you need to reinstall it. It does crash some times but most games do these days like FF XV but not after every game.
It only happens when you get all the achevs. Let me know when you get all the achevs if this happens too you.
is that Hydro
is that Hydro
Posted on 21 November 18 at 16:52
So freakin glad I staid away from this game. Kept looking at it over the months & each time I got more disappointed.
A simple bad habit will mar an otherwise flawless character, as a single ink drop soils the pure white page.
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 21 November 18 at 17:37
is that Hydro said:
So freakin glad I staid away from this game. Kept looking at it over the months & each time I got more disappointed.
Same. Guess I'll grab Dead by Daylight if I want to go on a killing spree, basically the same game too with more killers.
YouTube.com/GLDDGaming - Gameplays, Tips and Tricks, Achievement Guides, and More!!!!
Elite1111111111
Posted on 21 November 18 at 19:05
Last I'd seen, all the screenwriter had won was the name 'Friday the 13th'. Whether that would prevent new content coming to this game is questionable. I guess it'd technically be 'new' content under the Friday the 13th name.
Dark Death 90
Dark Death 90
Posted on 21 November 18 at 21:18
One of the few games I have got the full 1000 and then out hundreds moire hours in, I was just playing last night. I honestly think it's the best asymmetrical multiplayer game, by FAR. Last Year might give it a challenge, if it ever comes to console.

Dingadilly said:
I didn't realise the legal claim had been settled. Unless it's a condition of the settlement does this not mean that new content could now be added going forward? Genuine question. I'm happy to just grind out the 1000 and call it a day.
It has not been settled. Sadly, Horror Inc. appealed. Our only hope is that they decide to settle in the next few months due to the success of the new Halloween. I'm sure that has kicked up their desire to make a new F13 movie.

EDLESON2K6 said:
Uh.... no.
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
SchizoPsycho74
Posted on 03 February 19 at 14:41
A couple of weeks ago I saw a propeller floating next to a desk. I took a screen shot of it, but didn't think it would solve the problem.
I'm 99.9% sure that I need a beer.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.