Game Discussion: Spyro Reignited Trilogy Forum

Fireworks Factory last 5 gems.

AuthorMessage
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 22 November 18 at 23:26
Just a quick note, I was play Fireworks Factory in Spyro 3 and couldn't find the last 5 gems in the level, even when using Sparx to try and locate them (he was just spinning around in circles as though there weren't any left).
The final 5 gems for me and a few others I've seen were in a ninja box. From the beginning of the level, look up to your left and you'll see a ninja box on a high shelf. Run around the map and up to the bridge, jump over to the box and destroy it for your last gem.
Seemed like too much of a coincidence that more than one person has found this, so I thought it best to post and hopefully help someone else!
russolini77
russolini77
Posted on 23 November 18 at 03:05
Once I saw a gem stuck in a wall from an enemy I had charged into a wall and couldn't collect it. When I came back into the level and the enemy respawned I was able to collect it no problem.
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 23 November 18 at 08:40
russolini77 said:
Once I saw a gem stuck in a wall from an enemy I had charged into a wall and couldn't collect it. When I came back into the level and the enemy respawned I was able to collect it no problem.
Good to know!
My issue with the gem was still there after I reloaded the level, sadly. Once I found the box, it was all good though!
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 01 January 19 at 02:32
Exiting and returning to the area will fix everything generally.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.