Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Forum

About Engrave Challenges Tiers 6 & 7

AuthorMessage
ImaginaryRuins
Posted on 25 November 18 at 15:13
With patch 1.0.7, the engraves have now two new dots to the right side of their corresponding icons. However, there seems to be no new engrave challenges, which used to be capped at level 5 prior to the patch.

I know that leveling weapons and armors to level 51 unlocks tier 6, and to level 61 unlocks tier 7, but engraves put onto them do not also go to tier 6 and 7.

Does anyone know whether this is a bug or am I missing something?
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 26 November 18 at 02:34
My guess is this is just being prepped for a future update. I haven’t heard anything about it but since they’ve already increased the level cap it wouldn’t surprise me.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 26 November 18 at 10:36, Edited on 11 January 19 at 06:24 by HolyHalfDead
I was wondering the same thing. The challenges that I have only completed to level 1 or 2 I try and get as an item perk so they are level 7. I then add a perk I have levelled up to 5.

Hephaistos's Workshop
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
ImaginaryRuins
Posted on 10 January 19 at 16:05
Okay, the latest patch has provided the answer: Tiers 6 and 7, which are the 2 dots on the right hand side of each engrave, are unlocked through buying them at a newly-added, specific blacksmith in Maris. 30000 Drachmae for Tier 6, and 60000 Drachmae for Tier 7.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 11 January 19 at 06:23, Edited on 11 January 19 at 09:00 by HolyHalfDead
Even though all my perks are now level 5 and I have reached Mercenary Tier S2, it's still going to cost 3 million drachmae to get them all to level 7!
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 11 January 19 at 20:55
I always wondered why that blacksmith was setup inside that cave.
Arador
Arador
Posted on 12 January 19 at 04:06
HolyHalfDead said:
Even though all my perks are now level 5 and I have reached Mercenary Tier S2, it's still going to cost 3 million drachmae to get them all to level 7!
Good thing I'm just shy of 3 Million myself lol
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.