Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Forum

Glitched Achievements

AuthorMessage
PopeTerry
PopeTerry
Posted on 26 November 18 at 13:03
I bought Origins during black Friday so I thought I would finish off Syndicate before starting Origins, but I noticed some achievements are not unlocking. I got all the skills for both Jacob and Evie and got to level 10 and none of the achievements unlocked. Were these ever fixed or is there another way to fix?
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 07 December 18 at 13:58
Wow I was about to start this game today but based on the forum posts I should avoid it like the plague. Can anyone confirm that they have played it recently without issues? Would love to know.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 07 December 18 at 16:10
I completed the game back in June and never had an achievement not pop when it was supposed to. Only kind of buggy one was the training one but for that you just need to do all the training lessons at once.
54 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 07 December 18 at 16:58
Cool thanks for the update. Hmm. May give it a go then as my next game. Did u play the main game completely first and then move on to the DLC completely separate?
Koding
Koding
Posted on 07 December 18 at 17:24
Yeah, I was completely done with the main game (all achievements) before I started the DLC.
54 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
PopeTerry
PopeTerry
Posted on 07 December 18 at 18:02
Damn I must just have some bad luck. I noticed a few other achievements were not unlocking or stopped progressing as well.
KilldbyNecropsy
Posted on 13 December 18 at 02:58
Playing it now and I’ve zero issues with achievements
bblcreator8790
Posted on 14 December 18 at 03:00
It is most likely a server issue with Xbox Live and the Achievements app as the achievements in this game worked fine for me when I got them several years ago and I've never seen reports of others having problems. There's a chance they will eventually unlock for you if you keep playing, otherwise you may have to start a new game. Luckily none of the achievements in this game are super time consuming.
PopeTerry
PopeTerry
Posted on 28 December 18 at 15:59
I must have had really bad luck. Anyway, I deleted my old save as I wasn't that far into the game and I started a new game. And the achievements that had stopped progressing are now progressing and unlocking. Not yet purchased the skills for Jacob and Evie or back at level 10 for both characters so I'll have to see if those achievements unlock when I reach them.
DrOp ShOtKiNg24
Posted on 15 January 19 at 04:41
Yeah I just started last week I had 2 achievements from when it went gold and so I’ve unlocked 39 since last week and all are progressing so far. Sorry you are having bad luck bro
Drop
PopeTerry
PopeTerry
Posted on 15 January 19 at 13:17
Well luckily the skills and level 10 achievements unlocked and everything else seems to be progressing as they should, so whatever was wrong somehow seems to be fixed.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.