Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Forum

Legacy of the First Blade: Hunted in Assassin's Creed Odyssey achievements found

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 29 November 18 at 02:29, Edited on 29 November 18 at 02:53 by Koding
The new DLC pack Legacy of the First Blade - Episode 1: Hunted for Assassin's Creed Odyssey has 5 Achievements worth 110 Gamerscore
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 29 November 18 at 03:34
This is pretty cool! I'm really glad this game is getting so much support. Kudos to ubisoft for adding achievements to miscellaneous quests added too! Would be pretty cool if they kept adding random achievements and quests right up until the next assassin's creed too.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 29 November 18 at 10:26
We have at least 30 more weeks of content drops. The pace of content releases is spot on. Every day I do the daily bounty, every week I do the weekly bounties and then they throw in new stories and creatures. This is rapidly becoming the gold standard on how to keep a game interesting after it has been released (especially for those that invested in the reasonably priced Gold edition).
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 29 November 18 at 13:24
HolyHalfDead said:
We have at least 30 more weeks of content drops. The pace of content releases is spot on. Every day I do the daily bounty, every week I do the weekly bounties and then they throw in new stories and creatures. This is rapidly becoming the gold standard on how to keep a game interesting after it has been released (especially for those that invested in the reasonably priced Gold edition).
I hope title update achievements become more common place, especially as seldom if ever do dlcs without achievements if they don't give decent in game bonuses.

Om that note, I do wish ubisoft put achievements for the fractured but whole dlcs. I only did the casa bonita dlc for the goth girl since she's probably one of the best characters available in the whole game.
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 29 November 18 at 19:34
The Coalition should take notes from Ubisoft on how to properly keep adding achievements. I usually bitch about losing my 100% in games over and over but Odyssey is an exception, the new achievements are fun and not grindy.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 29 November 18 at 22:17, Edited on 29 November 18 at 22:19 by HolyHalfDead
Ostrowidzki1989 said:
I hope title update achievements become more common place,
Minecraft, Happy Wars, but certainly not common.

XBox Assassin83 said:
I usually bitch about losing my 100% in games over and over but Odyssey is an exception, the new achievements are fun and not grindy.
Same.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Rapture639
Rapture639
Posted on 30 November 18 at 02:50
When is this expected to come out?
Koding
Koding
Posted on 30 November 18 at 03:02
Rapture639 said:
When is this expected to come out?
December 4th is the release date.
55 LEGO game completions on 5 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.