Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Microsoft Wordament (Mobile) Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 29 November 18 at 09:33
Please use this thread to discuss the Microsoft Wordament (Mobile) walkthrough
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 30 November 18 at 19:24
Looks like someone got to this before me. I'd like to help out with writing this if possible. I finished the game a couple days ago and I think I could help out a lot with tips and such. Let me know if I can help in any way!
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 02 December 18 at 03:39
It might be helpful to add that going on airplane mode before you launch the app will prevent any ads from appearing. I'm on iOS but I would assume the same thing goes for the other phones.
Information Posted on 07 December 18 at 19:55
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Microsoft Wordament (Mobile) Walkthrough
beMoD
beMoD
Posted on 07 December 18 at 23:48
IronInfidel47 said:
It might be helpful to add that going on airplane mode before you launch the app will prevent any ads from appearing. I'm on iOS but I would assume the same thing goes for the other phones.
God thank you so much i did not think of this. Those ads are so annoyingly long...
napoearth
napoearth
Posted on 12 December 18 at 22:50, Edited on 12 December 18 at 23:00 by napoearth
I was going to volunteer to write this, but the author knocked it out of the park. Glad they beat me to it.

Just something you can do with as you please. I did this on an Android and was able to turn off automatic time and change dates without disconnecting from the internet and all time stamps were accurate.

Also, on Android, all I did to change dates was leave the game on daily challenge and bring up options and change the date, then minimize options and go right back to the game.
I like Texas 'cause Texas is the only state ballsy enough to have its own toast. - Mitch Hedberg
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.