Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Strange Brigade Coming to Game Pass Next Week

• punkyliarpunkyliar295,335
  • CelticCorpseCelticCorpse688,394
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 17:00
    Sweet..was goin to pick strange brigade up after new year rock
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,120,524
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 17:05
    Game looks interesting, might give it a shot sometime.
  • JBIovesJBIoves3,933,773
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 17:09
    Game was sooooooooo boring but I guess this is reason enough to mop it up
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,120,524
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 17:10
    The co-op feature is nice and makes Strange Brigade more enticing to play. Mutant Year Zero looks intriguing, wonder what that game will be like when it's out.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,120,524
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 17:12
    JBlovesTHBK said:
    Game was sooooooooo boring but I guess this is reason enough to mop it up
    Is the gameplay at least alright? 4.1 is a pretty decent rating for an ID game so it seems most people didn't think it was too bad or too much of a factor.
  • Hazar KhallHazar Khall2,504,327
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 17:17
    2 games I wanted to buy I mean eph eff ess, yes its great, yes I might love the Pass but Im getting more and more worried about buying games nowadays.
    I still will, just, gyah for every 1 I buy I get 2-3 with pass and gold that Ive ACTIVELY been saving for :| its like whats the point.
    Go big or go home (>*_*)>---gs
  • Posted on 29 November 18 at 17:35
    Very welcomed additions to game pass for me. Mutant looks like it’ll be quite fun.
  • KodingKoding1,006,745
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 17:37
    Awesome. Been interested in Strange Brigade since it came out.
    55 LEGO game completions on 5 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 November 18 at 17:44
    Well...fuck. Guess I should have picked up the season pass for strange while it was on sale. cry
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,120,524
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 17:46
    Hazar Khall said:
    2 games I wanted to buy I mean eph eff ess, yes its great, yes I might love the Pass but Im getting more and more worried about buying games nowadays.
    I still will, just, gyah for every 1 I buy I get 2-3 with pass and gold that Ive ACTIVELY been saving for :| its like whats the point.
    You should use MS rewards if you don't already. You're in the US too and we get the most possible daily points to earn when compared to say UK or AUS. Some countries don't even get MS rewards. But if you time it right and save your points when the gift cards go on sale, you can earn $100-200 worth of credit per year depending on how you spend your points and on what.
  • F TANKF TANK1,106,601
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 18:15
    Nice...forgot to buy it on sale last time.
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,176,366
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 18:22
    It's going on sale next week too, according to the Xbox thread on Cheapassgamer. If you want the full game you'll be forced to buy the season pass anyway, so might as well just buy the Deluxe edition outright if you plan on 100%'ing it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 November 18 at 18:36
    Dang gamepass keeps adding games i wanna play let alone get 100% on. With gamepass why do i even bother buying games anymore.
    Fan of games not game companys. You dont like it tough. Im no winey fanboy.
  • XBox Assassin83XBox Assassin831,032,320
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 19:39
    Yes!!!!! I was going to buy it around Christmas..
  • romo7816romo7816914,646
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 19:54
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    Dang gamepass keeps adding games i wanna play let alone get 100% on. With gamepass why do i even bother buying games anymore.
    I definitely understand your pain with that. What I do now if I really want a game and it is on sale I buy it bc I figure i own and can play it whenever and dont have to worry about it leaving gamepass. On the other hand if i am unsure about a game even on sale I wait to see if comes on gamepass, case in point Onrush.
  • builder dirgebuilder dirge1,612,524
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 20:19
    Actually bought it this morning! 😬
    Fear is the element that unites all losers - Motto of the Decepticon Dirge.
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,176,366
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 20:31
    builder dirge said:
    If you haven't played it yet, call MS for a refund. Just tell them the truth.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,227,213
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 20:41
    Absolutely lovin gamepass! Especially when i get it for free through Microsoft rewards! Theyre literally paying me to have gamepass, gold, and all my digital games!toast
    Matthew
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,120,524
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 20:53
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    builder dirge said:
    If you haven't played it yet, call MS for a refund. Just tell them the truth.
    Can't you return it anyways if you haven't played it? As in no need to go through support or anything, I thought they added that for digital games if it's been less than 2 weeks?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads