• Information
    Posted on 30 November 18 at 13:53
    Please use this thread to discuss the The Gardens Between walkthrough
  • Information
  • enemy2kenemy2k86,120
    Posted on 29 January 19 at 15:46
    Thanks for the walkthrough!
  • iMaginaryyiMaginaryy1,674,164
    Posted on 30 January 19 at 05:49, Edited on 30 January 19 at 05:56 by iMaginaryy
    Yes thanks very much for the walkthrough! smile

Small edit, this part is missing a step:

Activate the purple windchime. This will close switch the black hole flower from left to right.
    Rewind time to the pedestal closest to the boy, and this time, using the pedestal, rewind time all the way to the beginning to restack all the dominoes. This should unlock the following achievement:

Move all the right [sic, way to] to the right, activate the purple windchime to switch the black hole flower from right to left, then continue on right and interact with the shrine.
    Fear is the mindkiller.
  • LSCNeo42LSCNeo42323,341
    Posted on 04 March 19 at 20:56
    Thanks for the Walkthrough and the 1000G!
  • Seeker74Seeker74219,084
    Posted on 27 June 19 at 02:28
    The final part is missing one small step. If you interact with the shrine and do nothing it will just sit there. You have to advance time again to complete the constellation and start the end cutscene.
  • Bad KermitBad Kermit390,740
    Posted on 28 July 19 at 04:29
    The description for 4-3 is missing some detail. If you try to play it as described, you can't get through some clouds. You need to do some creative lifting with the lantern on the lift, and then you need to have the light removed from the lantern with the other lift. I can't describe it well, but it's missing a few steps.
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy528,471
    Posted on 09 January 20 at 17:53
    Great walkthrough!

Two issues I found:

4-3 definitely needs fixing

Continue on. Make sure that the girl is not carrying the lit lantern at this point. Move forward so that the boy can interact with a windchime next to the lift, and then rewind time back to the pedestal. The boy needs to make the lift so that the girl can get the lit lantern, and then so that the box platform is right at the bottom, and the black-hole plant (which was opened by the windchime) is right at the top.
    This section in particular is clear as mud and doesn't mention the cloud covering the windchime or how to deal with it

The other issue is 8-2

Rewind time, and go back to the pedestal. Interact with it, and plug the TV into the power socket.
    It's not enough to plug the TV into the outlet, it must be showing the game screen. If it's plugged in but showing static nothing will happen
    Life, it's funny that way
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite3,400,955
    Posted on 22 March 20 at 15:17
    I have put in for the changes mentioned. Needs the overseer to make the changes live.
  • Posted on 22 March 20 at 15:28
    They're live.
    If war never changes, then men must change, and so must their symbols. Even if it is nothing at all, know what you follow, Courier
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite3,400,955
    Posted on 22 March 20 at 16:17
    Thank you Nicole :D
  • Target QGTarget QG376,173
    Posted on 14 May 20 at 08:48
    Minor detail. The "wavelength machine" is called an oscilloscope. Could help with clarity. Great guide nonetheless.
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82464,005
    Posted on 17 January 21 at 14:59
    Bad Kermit said:
    The description for 4-3 is missing some detail. If you try to play it as described, you can't get through some clouds. You need to do some creative lifting with the lantern on the lift, and then you need to have the light removed from the lantern with the other lift. I can't describe it well, but it's missing a few steps.
    This part is still a problem. How is it not fixed?
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • Posted on 12 May 21 at 02:28
    I would like to point out that the girl is named Arina and the boy is named Frendt.
    History is written by the victors.
  • LinmukaiLinmukai20,340
    Posted on 29 May 21 at 04:56
    Thank you very much for the excellent walkthrough. I appreciate your efforts very much, clap
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.