TA Playlist Forum

Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Discussion - Spoiler Free

AuthorMessage
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 06 December 18 at 13:48
TVippy said:
May not be a popular opinion, but I found Ninja Theory to be a quite crappy dev (even though I tried to love their games again and again - they can look good on the surface).

One thing I dislike about their "products" is how unresponsive the controls are, how big the input lag is. I assume this is true for Hellblade?
Of their work, I've only played Enslaved and Hellblade. I don't like anything DMC and I haven't played Heavenly Sword. But in those two games I did play, I didn't notice any such issues. Then again, I'm more of an experiential player and not a technical one so they may have gone by unnoticed by me.
WebDevil 666
WebDevil 666
Posted on 07 December 18 at 15:27
£24.99 for a game that takes 6-8 hours to complete?

I'll give it a miss this time thanks.
Efil4remag
A Volvo Driver
Posted on 08 December 18 at 12:10
I think that this game is coming t Game Pass on the 17th? If so, I will give it a go.
TangerineGamer
Posted on 08 December 18 at 13:22
A Volvo Driver said:
I think that this game is coming t Game Pass on the 17th? If so, I will give it a go.
Saw the same story, going to be jumping in on it then too. Heard good things from most people that have played it and sound like something I'd enjoy so I'm looking forward to it
Yours sincerely, TG
Mullet For Men
Posted on 12 December 18 at 01:55
A Volvo Driver said:
Glad I held off when it went on sale. Everyone kept saying to get it because it was good but I honestly didn't think it would come to Game Pass.
ReloadRage
ReloadRage
Posted on 12 December 18 at 23:03
Seems like too many other good games out for this one to take my attention...
Mental Knight 5
Posted today at 02:41
Aw sweet, you're doing HELLBLADE?!? That seems like a perfect playlist game and the perfect incentive for me to give starting this another try. It looked fantastic, including what I've heard of the subject matter. Sorry I'm just hearing the news, I been a lil busy since last we spoke. wink
te5s3rakt
te5s3rakt
Posted today at 15:21
WebDevil 666 said:
£24.99 for a game that takes 6-8 hours to complete?

I'll give it a miss this time thanks.
It's about £15 for a movie that last 2-3 hours. £25 for 6-8 hours entertainment is a good deal really.
I've never really understood the whole £/$ vs hours of entertainment equation for games.
We don't do that for TV or Movies :S
Kennyannydenny
Posted today at 19:38
I was really glad to hear this came out physically on the 4th of this month, haven't been able to find a copy in my local stores yet though. Only a PS4 copy, maybe I should start looking in GB.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.