Game Discussion: Battlefield V Forum

Death From Above Boosting

AuthorMessage
Yhannos
Yhannos
Posted on 01 December 18 at 13:21
Starting a boosting thread for this achievement.

GT: Xv iLeGenDzZ vX

I’m UK based.
KACHRIS 123
KACHRIS 123
Posted on 03 December 18 at 14:58
I'm up for this.
UK based and on most nights after 9pm.. toast
ORO ERICIUS
ORO ERICIUS
Posted on 06 December 18 at 12:51, Edited on 06 December 18 at 12:53 by ORO ERICIUS
I wanted to boost it too. But I realized how hard it is to connect with another player on a half empty server and at the same time spawn on different sites, I tried it alone and within 2 hours the success was mine. Try Fjell and Hamada. Bomb the individual points and wait for someone to shoot at you with a flak. The best way is with better bomb upgrades of Course. Good luck!

And remember! It does not Count when you kill the guy in the turret... it has to say "Stationary destroyed" in the log Screen.
WhitestAFI2ICAN
Posted on 11 December 18 at 23:45
I’d be down to boost this in the evenings UK time
TonySki
TonySki
Posted on 15 December 18 at 16:41, Edited on 17 December 18 at 08:10 by TonySki
I need this. Available after midnight US Central time. It's when I get off work.

Nevermind! I got it on my own with pure determination. Grand operations with the bombers. Biggest tip is to start high and look for a lot of gunfire wether it be a Cannon, mounted MG or the flak cannons. Fly above aiming with LT in cockpit and fire on it outside of the cockpit view aiming with the little circles. I just used the 250 lb bombs and didn't even get to level 4 with the planes to get the big bombs. Also, fly alone so if a fighter starts to chase you, stay high and swap seats to the gunner and shoot at them. Your Loss of speed and the fact that you're shooting them will either make them crash into you or break off so you can repair and prepare the bombings.
Azuma VII
Azuma VII
Posted on 31 December 18 at 19:39
I've only 1 of the 5 required despite hours of playtime in planes. I'd be up for boosting with others who need/want this achievement
Azuma VII
Azuma VII
Posted on 31 December 18 at 19:40
WhitestAFI2ICAN said:
I’d be down to boost this in the evenings UK time
Do you still need this lad?
DarkeyedGriever
Posted on 05 January 19 at 01:08
I'm up for boosting this. I'm in Australia so would prefer someone in the similar timezone but am happy to try and make it work with anyone.
Lockie
Lockie
Posted on 08 January 19 at 00:28, Edited on 08 January 19 at 00:29 by Lockie
DarkeyedGriever said:
I'm up for boosting this. I'm in Australia so would prefer someone in the similar timezone but am happy to try and make it work with anyone.
Hey I'm Australia too and this is my last achievement. Usually I'd just make a gaming session but playing on non-Oceania servers is way too laggy to do this I reckon. I'll friend you on XBL.
Posting from sunny Australia.
Tanelorn82
Tanelorn82
Posted on 08 January 19 at 14:52
ever heard of boosting sessions ?
Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
Lumpi
Lumpi
Posted on 17 January 19 at 21:20
I am also in. just message me.
Thatdevaneykid
Posted on 07 February 19 at 15:57
I am looking to boost this achievement, message me GT: Thatdevaneykid

I will be online tonight and tomorrow somewhere around 4-12 Eastern time.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.