Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Flashback 25th Anniversary Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 02 December 18 at 22:09
Please use this thread to discuss the Flashback 25th Anniversary walkthrough
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 03 December 18 at 21:09
I have the joys of handling the walkthrough for this classic title!

I completed the game and popped all of the achievements last night much quicker than expected. I've just got half of the game to record and then I will edit and upload the videos and then sort out the text side of things.

Should all be done and dusted before the end of the year.
Twitter: @TA_Treezy | Twitch: DatBoiTreezy | YouTube: Ash Treezy | "Wu-Tang is for the children" - ODB
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 06 January 19 at 19:01
Forget what I said above. I didn't get round to doing any of it at all last month. I have worked on some of it today. The overview and hints and tips is pretty much done. Level 1's almost been typed up and the video just needs double checking and editing and then uploading. I will hopefully do more on this on my next day off... whenever that is.
Twitter: @TA_Treezy | Twitch: DatBoiTreezy | YouTube: Ash Treezy | "Wu-Tang is for the children" - ODB
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 14 January 19 at 19:03
Level 1 all typed up with the video rendering right now.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 20 February 19 at 15:51
Made more progress on the text part for Level 2.
Information Posted on 01 April 19 at 11:39
We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 02 April 19 at 18:54
Sorry guys. I let the team down here. I was hoping to knock this out of the park as fast as humanly possible but it didn't happen unfortunately and my free time has been permanently non-existent so far this year due to work and family.

I know I don't HAVE to explain myself but I wanted to for those who may have been keeping an eye out.
Vudix
Vudix
Posted on 16 April 19 at 12:40
Hey hey, it’s all good! People get busy. I’d be happy to pick up the walkthrough where you left off!
Vudix
Vudix
Vudix
Posted on 16 April 19 at 12:43
If you could send me the video, I can type it all up today and then do a play test of the walkthrough to ensure viability and help make improvements where needed.. 🙂
Vudix
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 16 April 19 at 15:00
Vudix said:
If you could send me the video, I can type it all up today and then do a play test of the walkthrough to ensure viability and help make improvements where needed.. 🙂
You'd also need the game to be on your tag to be added if Treezy ended up being okay with you typing up solely on the video.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 16 April 19 at 19:43
Yeah that's cool. I've got videos for each mission. Do you only want one or all of them?
Vudix
Vudix
Posted on 20 April 19 at 18:13
I’ll take them all.
Vudix
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 24 April 19 at 19:18
This is mission 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwUIc-4omu4

The others haven't been edited or rendered yet. I'll try and get round to them when I can.
Vudix
Vudix
Posted on 01 May 19 at 13:19
Kk, cool beans. Just throw the rest of them in here when you get the chance.
Vudix
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 13 May 19 at 17:00
Mission 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWwEF_4fvFs
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 15 May 19 at 20:46
Mission 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91QqkRsYQ6c
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.