Game Discussion: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Forum

Information & Resources (Ask Questions Here)

AuthorMessage
Facial La Fleur
Posted on 07 January 19 at 00:10
Do Blessings you've purchased count during events? This current event was pretty tough for me as a new player. I put a lot of time into it and if future events are going to be just as much of a struggle, that's discouraging. Obviously, I can gear up my champions, but if blessings carry over across all modes, that will help a ton and encourage me to grind more before the next event.

I apologize if this has already been answered. My time is very limited these days, so I can't read the whole thread at the moment to find my answer. Thanks. toast
BloodGodAlucard
BloodGodAlucard
Posted on 08 January 19 at 01:06, Edited on 08 January 19 at 13:25 by BloodGodAlucard
Can anyone recommend a good formation for the Helm campaign using the base champions and Hitch?

UPDATE: Found one

https://i.imgur.com/LMpwQ5O.png

Luckily I opened a time gate today and got Evelyn. So I was able to use this one exactly.
Uplink oo Seven
Posted on 11 January 19 at 13:00
What's the new limited time event that started yesterday ? There was an update and in the patch notes it says new campaign added for tomb of annihilation but I don't see them list. Do I need to advance further or is it just not there yet?
Chucklestyle
Chucklestyle
Posted on 12 January 19 at 07:18, Edited on 12 January 19 at 07:19 by Chucklestyle
Yup, it's late game stuff, area 300 required to beat them. If you're just starting out you won't see them for a *long* time. I probably will never get to them on console, I don't plan on sticking around past the 72 required for achievements.
Chucklestyle
Chucklestyle
Posted on 12 January 19 at 08:12
Facial La Fleur said:
Do Blessings you've purchased count during events? This current event was pretty tough for me as a new player. I put a lot of time into it and if future events are going to be just as much of a struggle, that's discouraging. Obviously, I can gear up my champions, but if blessings carry over across all modes, that will help a ton and encourage me to grind more before the next event.

I apologize if this has already been answered. My time is very limited these days, so I can't read the whole thread at the moment to find my answer. Thanks. toast
AFAIK only global blessings work during events: i.e. Torm tier 1's final blessing that gives 2x damage over all campaigns, and it's tier 2 final blessing gives an extra gem at each boss drop. Basically if it says "all campaigns" it should work during events, otherwise it will only work during runs that earn that particular favor.
Chris1984uk
Chris1984uk
Posted on 16 January 19 at 23:48
Anyone know how to unlock this?

Idle Champions of the Forgotten RealmsFavored of TormThe Favored of Torm achievement in Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms worth 345 pointsGather 10B favor with Torm
Larvi
Larvi
Posted on 17 January 19 at 01:43
Chris1984uk said:

Idle Champions of the Forgotten RealmsFavored of TormThe Favored of Torm achievement in Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms worth 345 pointsGather 10B favor with Torm
By doing adventures in the Grand Tour of the Sword Coast storyline. You can go to your blessings tab to see how much favor you've accumulated for each god. I currently only have about 25M for Torm as I've been focusing on the other adventures and the events.
Chris1984uk
Chris1984uk
Posted on 17 January 19 at 09:53
Larvi said:
Chris1984uk said:

By doing adventures in the Grand Tour of the Sword Coast storyline. You can go to your blessings tab to see how much favor you've accumulated for each god. I currently only have about 25M for Torm as I've been focusing on the other adventures and the events.
Ah brilliant. Thanks!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.