Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Darkness And More Now Backward Compatible

• Posted on 05 December 18 at 01:24
    The Darkness was such a great game. Definitely one of the more underrated 360 games out there.
  • Posted on 05 December 18 at 01:28
    Finally Duke is on the Xbox One!!! I can wait to play again.
  • Posted on 05 December 18 at 01:45
    They should really work on two Xbox 360 games that they can have with GWG next month, that's what they should be doing... ;)
  • Posted on 05 December 18 at 01:51
    How is the Darkness compared to the Darkness II? Is it the same type of gameplay?
  • Posted on 05 December 18 at 01:52
    BulletLukey said:
    Living Legends said:
    Now make quake 4 BC and I can sell three PAL consoles
    I wish Quake 4 was BC.
    You are not alone. Quake 2 is the best. I hope it somehow can be made available digitally.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 December 18 at 02:25
    I was about to pick up The Darkness until I found out that it has 12 PvP achievements including one for winning 250 matches. Whoever made this game can eat a giant barrel of dicks.
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,318,438
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 03:08
    Awesome! Scratch a couple more games off the 360 to do list. Love the BC on the One.
    Ha ha, charade you are!
  • Posted on 05 December 18 at 03:46
    The Bureau looks fairly doable. headspin wave

And good on MS to add TD1, even though I prefer 2.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,728,907
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 03:55
    Nice choices.
  • AbyssalOrc33AbyssalOrc33618,216
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 04:06
    N7 Tigger said:
    I was about to pick up The Darkness until I found out that it has 12 PvP achievements including one for winning 250 matches. Whoever made this game can eat a giant barrel of dicks.
    Actually this is one of the easiest multiplayer games to boost. It's nowhere near a grind as Red Faction: Guerrilla. Most of the multiplayer you can do with just another player.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 December 18 at 04:39
    Sure I am not the first to say this but, this is excellent timing as I seen on the sale post that XCOM & The Darkness were on sale. Thank you for this post smile
    [EST. GT: KrakenScorch] Death is only the beginning_
  • AlgurAlgur414,876
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 04:56
    Still waiting for them to make Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Infinite Undiscovery, and The Last Remnant BC. Every Tuesday seems to be a let down.
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix1,010,217
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 05:47
    acedawg4 said:
    Does anyone have a copy of Darkness DE for sale?
    Where do you live? I may can organize something
  • LuucLuuc865,049
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 06:12
    In this rate JP boxes are starting to get useless warning
  • mrbellekmrbellek565,185
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 07:50
    I can't believe not two weeks ago I asked TA if they'd want DNF on the XB1 just to see if load times would improve.

Guess it's time to fire up old Duke one last time. rock
  • michaelusedmichaelused471,910
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 08:14
    Bought The Darkness months ago from a little used game shop just incase this ever happened! Never played it before, so I'm excited to finally be able to.
  • MaesenkoMaesenko325,956
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 09:27
    Sweet. Add this to the fact that Kingdoms of Amalur went BC recently, and I'm a happy camper!
    "I dig my hole, you build a wall..."
  • Posted on 05 December 18 at 11:36
    I’m still psyched that Dante’s inferno became backwards compatible. With these three announcements I see no need to own a 360 anymore.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 December 18 at 12:18
    WarningRabbit95 said:
    I’m still psyched that Dante’s inferno became backwards compatible. With these three announcements I see no need to own a 360 anymore.
    shock
    “The Shadows Rushed Me” achievement should be a 1:00 ratio
  • WhataLumpV2WhataLumpV2314,145
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 12:21
    N7 Tigger said:
    Game length is 17 seconds if done the right way. I guess 3 hours is just too long these days.

I see the game becoming populated again& a sudden rush of sessions. I'm done, thankfully.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.