Game Discussion: Happy Dungeons

XP event

• Mr ZillMr Zill745,419
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 07:03Permalink
    Hi guys

As we all know the servers for this game will be shutting down in June 2019. This means not only multiplayer but actually the whole game will be unplayable and all achievements unobtainable. And with the massive grind for RANK 50 probably many of you just like me are worried about getting it done.

Anyway I contacted the support for this game and asked them if they couldn´t do like in Gears of War and introduce multiple XP events for this game until shutdown. Like now over christmas and the new year for example. I know it is an extreme long shot but they actually replied and one can only hope that they care

See reply below

Support Staff (Happy Dungeons)

Dec 5, 10:10 JST

Hello

Thank you for contacting Happy Dungeons Support.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will be communicated to the developers.
    We will forward your suggestion about the XP event to the team for future Happier experiences.

We thank you for all the support you showed us playing our Happy games.

Regards,

Happy Dungeons Support
  • AwooAwoo1,435,550
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 07:33Permalink
    The game already has permanent triple xp from how it used to be, reducing the completion grind to a very tame amount. What more do you want?
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • Posted on 05 December 18 at 10:24, Edited on 05 December 18 at 10:25 by LV 1 Blue SlimePermalink
    Awoo said:
    The game already has permanent triple xp from how it used to be, reducing the completion grind to a very tame amount. What more do you want?
    A Toylogic dev to coming my house and getting the last 3 levels for me would be nice. Infection is hella boring...

Also the servers have been pretty off and on for me, so if they could fix that, it'd be nice.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • AwooAwoo1,435,550
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 10:35Permalink
    Infection is a slow method compared to just grinding high level event bosses. Could carry you through those last few levels in no time if you want.
  • KoicommanderKoicommander739,747
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 10:58Permalink
    Awoo said:
    Infection is a slow method compared to just grinding high level event bosses. Could carry you through those last few levels in no time if you want.
    ^^^^^^
    Tell that to the covenant.
  • Posted on 05 December 18 at 12:01Permalink
    Awoo said:
    I can't kill them the event bosses fast enough for it to be faster than Infection without burning gems, and I never seem to find people when I wait for people to join. I'm not gonna argue against a carry if you're offering though. Sure would like to be done with it.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • Mr ZillMr Zill745,419
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 12:30Permalink
    I wasn´t sure that the permanent tripple XP was still active as there has been a lot of argues about it not being so but if this is the case I shouldn´t complain
  • AwooAwoo1,435,550
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 13:03Permalink
    I haven't tested recently, but as far as I'm aware, it's still active.

LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    Awoo said:
    I can't kill them the event bosses fast enough for it to be faster than Infection without burning gems, and I never seem to find people when I wait for people to join. I'm not gonna argue against a carry if you're offering though. Sure would like to be done with it.
    Hit me up whenever boi.
  • Calex dEUSCalex dEUS927,028
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 13:16Permalink
    Reminds me to go back to this, think I'm level 46 or 47.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.