Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Forum

The final 3 cheevos from latest dlc?

AuthorMessage
EdenWeekes86
EdenWeekes86
Posted on 05 December 18 at 09:59
Does anybody know when the 2 quests and 2nd mythical creature are ready to be played?
EdenWeekes86
ResidentialEvil
Posted on 05 December 18 at 17:06
Haven't heard but my guess since they've listed them out, they'll be released in the next 2 weeks.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 05 December 18 at 18:13, Edited on 05 December 18 at 18:13 by HolyHalfDead
They are not part of this paid DLC, they are each a free DLC in their own right.

I think it will be more than 2 weeks before you can get the last achievement.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
EdenWeekes86
EdenWeekes86
Posted on 06 December 18 at 01:28
Cool thanks guys👍✌🙂
EdenWeekes86
ReplacedShanga
Posted on 06 December 18 at 17:21
What is the fifth track? unlocking Huntsman, a problem with entering the cave
T0NY HAYABUSA
T0NY HAYABUSA
Posted on 12 December 18 at 12:07
HolyHalfDead said:
They are not part of this paid DLC, they are each a free DLC in their own right.

I think it will be more than 2 weeks before you can get the last achievement.
Yeah I would say so too. Probably every few weeks they would release another mission to achieve those achievements. Why release them all at once like DLC achievements? I'll be happy to go back to the game every few weeks.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 12 December 18 at 18:11
Whilst I would prefer the achievements get added when the content is available, other games do this. For example in Destiny you couldn’t get Raid achievements until they went live a few weeks later.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
T0tin0sPizzaBoy
Posted on 18 December 18 at 14:33
HolyHalfDead said:
Whilst I would prefer the achievements get added when the content is available, other games do this. For example in Destiny you couldn’t get Raid achievements until they went live a few weeks later.
What does it matter?
wolfzero01
wolfzero01
Posted on 18 December 18 at 19:05
So I take it that Part 4 of the Lost Tales of Greece and the other mythical creature are going to come out next week?
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 18 December 18 at 22:07, Edited on 20 December 18 at 00:06 by HolyHalfDead
wolfzero01 said:
So I take it that Part 4 of the Lost Tales of Greece and the other mythical creature are going to come out next week?
Based on the 6 week release cadence announced by Ubisoft:
Arges the Bright One = 1st Jan 2019 (could be earlier due to the holidays)
Legacy of the First Blade - Episode 2 = 15th Jan 2019
The Lost Tales of Greece - Episode 4 = 29th Jan 2019
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 18 December 18 at 22:08, Edited on 18 December 18 at 22:11 by HolyHalfDead
T0tin0sPizzaBoy said:
HolyHalfDead said:
What does it matter?
Because my games completed count, and completion percentage goes down and there is nothing I can do about it. Imagine if all the Minecraft title update achievements were available when they released the game in 2014, but you had to wait over 5 years to be able to earn them.
TheBigBB
TheBigBB
Posted on 24 December 18 at 11:07, Edited on 24 December 18 at 11:08 by TheBigBB
HolyHalfDead said:
T0tin0sPizzaBoy said:
HolyHalfDead said:
What does it matter?
Because my games completed count, and completion percentage goes down and there is nothing I can do about it. Imagine if all the Minecraft title update achievements were available when they released the game in 2014, but you had to wait over 5 years to be able to earn them.
I don't think any of that is relevant in this case. We're talking about some DLC achievements that take a few weeks to come out, not 5 years. And this site won't count the DLC against your completion %. Neither will anyone who cares. Achievement hunters will know exactly why you don't have the achievements. I'd rather there be a lag period in between when the achievements can be earned than have broken achievements, nearly impossible achievements, or DLC packs with no achievements.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 24 December 18 at 17:37, Edited on 25 December 18 at 17:36 by HolyHalfDead
TheBigBB said:
And this site won't count the DLC against your completion %. Neither will anyone who cares. Achievement hunters will know exactly why you don't have the achievements. I'd rather there be a lag period in between when the achievements can be earned than have broken achievements, nearly impossible achievements, or DLC packs with no achievements.
My TA settings include all DLC, so these do count.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.