Investigations Questions Forum

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

Request to switch back to full tracking

AuthorMessage
Y4n
Y4n
Posted on 06 December 18 at 04:56
Translation :

Hello,

My account has been switched to non stat tracking since May 2012 and since I think I have shown by unlocking the regular (see all boost sessions I participated in) all the success that followed, I made a mistake and I learned a lesson from it. As a reminder, I imported a backup on 2 games: Guitar Hero 3 to pass a song on hard difficulty and Crack Down to find the latest orbs, of course by unlocking them, many other successes attached were unlocked at the same time. I will not repeat the past, what was done was a stupidity that goes against even the pride of unlocking an achievement. I come to ask you today, 6 years later, if you could delete these two games and their DLC from my games list and give me back access to all features of the site by removing the non stat stat tracking of my profile ?
Thank you for your interest in this message.

Cordially.

Original message :

Bonjour,

Mon compte a été basculé en non stat tracking depuis mai 2012 et depuis je pense avoir montré en débloquant à la régulière (voir toutes les sessions de boost auxquelles j'ai participé) tous les succès qui ont suivi, j'ai fait une erreur et j'en ai tiré une leçon. Pour rappel, j'avais importé une sauvegarde sur 2 jeux : Guitar Hero 3 pour passer une chanson en difficile et Crack Down pour trouver les dernières orbs, évidement en les débloquant, beaucoup d'autres succès attachés se sont débloqués en même temps. Je ne referai pas le passé, ce qui a été fait était une bêtise qui va l'encontre même de la fierté de déverrouiller un succès. Je viens vous demander aujourd'hui, 6 ans après, si vous pouviez supprimer ces deux jeux et leur DLC de ma liste de jeux et me redonner accès à toutes les fonctionnalités du site en enlevant le status non stat tracking de mon profil ?
Merci pour l’intérêt que vous porterez à ce message.

Cordialement.
Posted on 07 December 18 at 18:08
Good day,

Sadly it is not gamers we track here. We track Xbox profiles. The one you are using is not eligible for Game Removal. If you wish to have an account with full access to site features, please register a new profile.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.