Community News Forum

News for and about the community. Only TA Newshounds can start threads here.

12 Days Of Christmas 2018 Challenge 4

AuthorMessage
BLOOdREDkN7GHT
Posted on 06 December 18 at 21:13
HoovDizzel said:
This is where you edit your game collection.
you set the ownership to {#}no longer have{#} then the achievement filters them out. I do this for all games i cant complete since the last few achievements are unattainable because of servers are shut down.
Yup, I've already done that, all of those games still show in the Valid Achievements list. A game like Titanfall that I played on a free weekend but never bought, I have as "No longer have" and "Done with" in my collection, but "Build Yourself" still showing as a "Valid Achievement".

I consistently have 90+ cheevs in my To Do list which is where I keep easy/quick unlocks for just such an occasion, which is helpful, but would be easier if you could see the specific flags in the list instead of having to click on each individually. I guess it's really my own fault for starting so many games!
GBR!
BLOOdREDkN7GHT
Posted on 06 December 18 at 21:20
Nevermind, just found the check box for removing the no longer have/done with games, thought it would do that automatically...
GBR!
Kamera
Kamera
Posted on 06 December 18 at 21:21
I think a ton of folks would be out if it were (5) 5.0+ ratio achievements
Sjanna Banana
Sjanna Banana
Posted on 07 December 18 at 11:39, Edited on 07 December 18 at 11:39 by Sjanna Banana
BLOOdREDkN7GHT said:
Nevermind, just found the check box for removing the no longer have/done with games, thought it would do that automatically...
I was just typing that you had to tick that box laugh
If you also select "exclude dlc i don't have" you'll filter it even more.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 06 December 18 at 21:27
Kamera said:
Did they have something like that last year? I'm probably gonna be kicking myself, the online cheevos I did for today's are all 5++ laugh
Matthew
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 06 December 18 at 21:43
Sweet great excuse to get some of my online ones done
FullNietzsche
FullNietzsche
Posted on 06 December 18 at 21:45
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Kamera said:
Did they have something like that last year? I'm probably gonna be kicking myself, the online cheevos I did for today's are all 5++ laugh
Last year day 3 was to get 3 x 3.0+
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 06 December 18 at 22:16
Kamera said:
They would just have to buy Rare Replay or Minecraft smile
MakeMeACoffee
MakeMeACoffee
Posted on 06 December 18 at 22:38
RadiantViper said:
Kamera said:
I've got Microsoft Wordament (Mobile) Achievements ready to go when the time comes :D
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 06 December 18 at 22:47
MakeMeACoffee said:
RadiantViper said:
Kamera said:
I've got Microsoft Wordament (Mobile) Achievements ready to go when the time comes :D
I’m working on those as well. 😂
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 06 December 18 at 22:52
Mystic Mosh said:
Don't play online, don't like online....suppose that's my challenge over!. I don't think relying on others should be part of a challenge like this. No doubt people will line up to tell me I'm wrong but looking at my available achievements for this, all of them require input of another player.
Most FH3, Grip and NFS Hot Pursuit achievements are classed as online for starters
Falensarano
Falensarano
Posted on 06 December 18 at 23:02
I'm planning so saving up for the ration one. Hoping it's not going to be 5 of 5.0 ratios but I am preparing...
IAteA11ThePies
Posted on 06 December 18 at 23:12
Well, only got started this evening but popped Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4 in the space of 4 hours to catch up.
dance
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 06 December 18 at 23:31
IAteA11ThePies said:
Well, only got started this evening but popped Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4 in the space of 4 hours to catch up.
dance
Good going!
Reina Watt
Reina Watt
Posted on 06 December 18 at 23:32
Challenge complete, not fond of gaming with others. Managed to get it done with two achievements from the remaster of Dead Island and two from Sea Of Thieves, had to cut my time short with the second game due to a griefer.
Hope the next challenge won't ask for online play as well.
Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 06 December 18 at 23:37
My valid achievements list is filled with Elite Dangerous. Not the stort of game I'm going to quickly get 4 achievements in... Time to start game hopping.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
FullNietzsche
FullNietzsche
Posted on 06 December 18 at 23:39
NawtyCawty said:
Mystic Mosh said:
Don't play online, don't like online....suppose that's my challenge over!. I don't think relying on others should be part of a challenge like this. No doubt people will line up to tell me I'm wrong but looking at my available achievements for this, all of them require input of another player.
Most FH3, Grip and NFS Hot Pursuit achievements are classed as online for starters
It has to be purely online. Most FH3 achievements fall into the offline/online category.
Darth James O
Darth James O
Posted on 07 December 18 at 00:53
Killer Instinct is doing the glitch where win or lose and regardless of who you fight against you get the achievement for winning an exhibition match against a friend so I just knocked that out.
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 07 December 18 at 01:39, Edited on 07 December 18 at 01:43 by neeker75
Anyone wants to do Crimson Dragon MP achievements (complete 1 mission, complete 5 missions) and/or Hitman 2 co-op sniper assassin mode, like, now? 😂
IAteA11ThePies
Posted on 07 December 18 at 01:56
LuckyConquerer2 said:
IAteA11ThePies said:
dance
Good going!
Cheers. smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.