Site Wishlist Forum

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Filter by - Available in Region

AuthorMessage
Blood DM
Blood DM
Posted on 06 December 18 at 17:26
Hey all,

I've had a search and didn't find anything for this.

I think it would be a good idea to add a filter in the Full Xbox Games List for "Region games are available in" then be able to select from a checklist (or something similar) all regions you are interested in.

Currently, the only way I know how to see if I can buy a game is by going to the Price list in the game and seeing if its available in my region.

It's not a huge deal but when looking for games to buy I find from time to time they are not available where I live. If I could remove those from my list altogether that would be great :) and make it a frustration-free experience.

Thank you,
Stephen
TangerineGamer
Posted on 06 December 18 at 19:44
Main discussion on the topic:
Filter Games By Encoding System

Search by region needed (Rich and Jack have responded in this thread explaining the issues doing this - without the encoding thing suggested in the above thread)

Other threads that have asked for similar things:
Wishlist - Game Region in search
Region Information for Xbox One Apps / Games
Add ability to filter Games per Region and Physical/Digital
Region filter
Region Specific Games
Region info on Xbox One Apps / Digital Games
Search by region function for games list
Region Availability Filter
More info displayed when games not available in my region.

Some of the threads I have linked also have links to other threads on the topic, granted the majority are now in the Site Wishlist Archive which you may not think to search in but some weren't.

Anyway, unfortunately it doesn't look like it will be implemented (I would love it if it could be though). By all means add you voice and vote to the top linked thread though
Yours sincerely, TG
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.