Game Discussion: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Forum

Wow, I was not expecting the game to be 100% dead online.

AuthorMessage
EarthboundX
EarthboundX
Posted on 06 December 18 at 22:45
I guess it would make the boosting easier. Just wanted to knock a couple of easy online achievements out for Christmas Challenge, but I guess I'll have to find another game.

Why are the servers even still up? That server browser has quite a lot of servers, all of them just empty. Seems like a wastes of money for EA to keep the servers up for no one.
Living Legends
Posted on 06 December 18 at 22:54
now don't go giving them ideas of getting rid of servers. let me get around to it
EarthboundX
EarthboundX
Posted on 07 December 18 at 00:21, Edited on 07 December 18 at 00:22 by EarthboundX
Living Legends said:
now don't go giving them ideas of getting rid of servers. let me get around to it
It's more surprise than anything, this is EA here, they love to shut down their servers at any excuse.
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 07 December 18 at 01:24, Edited on 07 December 18 at 01:24 by RadiantViper
EarthboundX said:
Living Legends said:
It's more surprise than anything, this is EA here, they love to shut down their servers at any excuse.
It seems to be becoming rarer for EA to shutdown servers on anything besides sports and mobile games.

I'll be sad if and when they inally shut down Bad Company 1.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.