Game Discussion: Watch_Dogs 2

it's the final showd0wn glitched?

• antngoantngo73,671
    Posted on 09 December 18 at 04:20Permalink
    Hi all,

I have one more achievement to do in Watch Dogs 2 and it's the showd0wn achievement. I've gotten a 4 game win streak at least 5 times now but nothing has popped. I've tried hard reset, factory restore, but nothing will pop this achievement.

So I was wondering if anyone has experienced a glitch with this achievement? And if so, were you able to eventually unlock it? If so, how?? I'm getting desperate and I just want to complete this game. Thanks!
  • Posted on 09 December 18 at 15:51Permalink
    antngo said:
    Hi all,

I have one more achievement to do in Watch Dogs 2 and it's the showd0wn achievement. I've gotten a 4 game win streak at least 5 times now but nothing has popped. I've tried hard reset, factory restore, but nothing will pop this achievement.

So I was wondering if anyone has experienced a glitch with this achievement? And if so, were you able to eventually unlock it? If so, how?? I'm getting desperate and I just want to complete this game. Thanks!
    Just keep trying, someone else unlocked this last night.

This game is well known for its connection issues when playing online.
    “The Shadows Rushed Me” achievement should be a 1:00 ratio
  • antngoantngo73,671
    Posted on 10 December 18 at 19:36Permalink
    Just did it again with no luck. I think I'll give up now..

Does anyone know if you can jump right into showd0wn if I were to start a new game save?
  • antngoantngo73,671
    Posted on 12 December 18 at 04:59Permalink
    If anyone is interested, turns out my save file was glitched. I had to start a new game.. but I eventually got it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.