Game Discussion: Dark Souls: Remastered Forum

100%missed because gravelord servant achievement is not unlocked in ng and ng+!

AuthorMessage
GYS GHOST
GYS GHOST
Posted on 09 December 18 at 13:46
Dark Souls: RemasteredSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Dark Souls: Remastered worth 39 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

two times in a row, playing offline , this achievement has not been unlocked .
I almost got all the unique weapons and I think I'll finish all the other achievements before that.
I'm afraid of not unlock this
Dark Souls: RemasteredThe Dark SoulThe The Dark Soul achievement in Dark Souls: Remastered worth 133 pointsAll achievements completed. Congratulations!
Halo tmcc 100% :)... [i] waiting infinite [/i] If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be no help. John
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 11 January 19 at 19:50
GYS GHOST said:
Dark Souls: RemasteredSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Dark Souls: Remastered worth 39 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

two times in a row, playing offline , this achievement has not been unlocked .
I almost got all the unique weapons and I think I'll finish all the other achievements before that.
I'm afraid of not unlock this
Dark Souls: RemasteredThe Dark SoulThe The Dark Soul achievement in Dark Souls: Remastered worth 133 pointsAll achievements completed. Congratulations!
uh, have other achievements unlocked?

Playing offline as in your xbox one is offline?

Pretty sure no achievements are going to unlock that way, until you reconnect to the internet and even then it's known notoriously that achievements can get stuck in limbo if requirements met while not online.

Also, even some games with online/offline game modes while connected to the internet on the xbox one but playing the offline mode have had trouble in the past - since again the achievements must be earned online - things like Onigiri come to mind.
Fear is the mindkiller.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.