Game Discussion: Just Cause 4 Forum

Bring it down! glitched

AuthorMessage
Doc Buddha
Doc Buddha
Posted on 10 December 18 at 06:57
...so after completing the Thunderbarge story branch my 'chieves has failed to pop. There are 5 sections and only the first has registered on my achievement tracker (20%).

Has anyone else had any problems with the tracker on this game?

Also - searched for an official forum for JC4 on Avalanche & Square Enix site's but cannot find anything. Can anyone point me in the direction of dev help for this game?
Thijs
358,345 358,345 GamerScore
Thijs
Posted on 10 December 18 at 08:43
Not yet, but the same happenned to me on opereation windwalker. It's stuck on 40% for me.
if in doubt, flatout
NellumNai
NellumNai
Posted on 10 December 18 at 10:15
Someone has said in another post that the tracking appears to fail if you switch your Xbox off and come back to it and "Resume". To avoid achievements glitching, you need to quit the game completely everytime you come off it.
Doc Buddha
Doc Buddha
Posted on 10 December 18 at 12:15
Switched it off, done hard reset and reboot, deleted game and let it refresh from cloud before continuing. Tried everything.

Resorted to starting new game angrycry
ufcmike1
ufcmike1
Posted on 10 December 18 at 17:19
Started a new game plus and they're still glitchy. I never got any of the story related achievements even though I beat the game. Even the cow gun achievement doesn't unlock. Not sure.
Doc Buddha
Doc Buddha
Posted on 10 December 18 at 23:18
Same... Started new game and went as directly as possible to Thunderbarge thread, just finished 2nd mission 'get ion coil' & still only showing 20% on tracker angry

How do we let Avalanche know? I can't find an official forum.
Deathsleek v2
Posted on 11 December 18 at 01:19
same cant get achievements to unlock.

https://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=461
donnyh83
donnyh83
Posted on 11 December 18 at 04:09
The Bring It Down achievement is stuck at 40% for me even though, I have finished the mission.
Bar6arian
Bar6arian
Posted on 11 December 18 at 04:19, Edited on 12 December 18 at 04:40 by Bar6arian
Knowledge is Power glitched for me, this game is such a mess.

EDIT Now that I have completed the game more story related achievements have broke. Also had to reset/re-calibrate my TV to help with the saturation. Visuals are better but these achievements are glitched facepalm
SANTAGATA
SANTAGATA
Posted on 11 December 18 at 17:28
Tracker are breaking. Its seems everytime you turn off xbox and turn on the tracker going down. This game needs a better tutorial and tracker updates.
Santagata
Frankie DrumsNY
Posted on 28 December 18 at 02:54
I'm pissed that Bring it Down didn't unlock for me. It's at 0% but I just finished the mission series. I didn't even pay attention to the tracker because they usually often register.
TheBigBB
TheBigBB
Posted on 03 January 19 at 02:30, Edited on 03 January 19 at 21:01 by TheBigBB
Okay, so, has this still been an issue for people? Is doing the full exit/quit every time you put the console to sleep working for people? I've had that issue occur in a huge number of games from a variety of devs so I generally always do that anyway. But just wondering if we determined whether this helps the problem or if I should just shelve this game for now.

EDIT: To somewhat answer my own question, I got the achievement for this and all the tracking still seems to be working. I'm exiting the game any time I power off.
Thunder Rolling
Posted on 08 May 19 at 16:30
Buggered achievement for me 80% damN
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.