Game Discussion: Just Cause 4 Forum

Achievements Not Tracking and Popping

AuthorMessage
BobaFett110
BobaFett110
Posted on 05 July 19 at 19:41
Mitchell Heinig said:
I found a fix for my broken achievements, hopefully it will work for others.

While in game back out and go to xbox settings (with out quitting the game), then go to network settings and go offline, after that go back to the game and maybe do a stunt or mission (that's what I did but you may not have to), then go back into xbox setting, go online and go back into your game and your achievements should hopefully pop like mine did.
Worked for me thank youtoast
GOW4 Scout Lv10 Sniper Lv10 Engineer Lv10 Soldier Lv10 Heavy Lv10
roolf92
roolf92
Posted on 28 July 19 at 19:33
Mitchell Heinig I have done it like you said and boom - achievement unlocked. Thank you
death metal jay
Posted on 20 August 19 at 14:37
I have a broken achievement, "A nightmare on kusi street" stuck at 95%. Fml..
uDead5000
uDead5000
Posted on 27 August 19 at 18:39
Mitchell Heinig's fix worked for me as well! Thanks so much!

For anyone else having these issues, definitely try that. I unlocked the 2 glitched/stuck achievements, and then the platinum achievement a few seconds later. Sooooo glad that it worked out, whew...
geordiedeviant
Posted on 27 August 19 at 20:07
uDead5000 said:

For anyone else having these issues, definitely try that. I unlocked the 2 glitched/stuck achievements, and then the platinum achievement a few seconds later. Sooooo glad that it worked out, whew...
I've asked before and I'll ask again as I didn't get an answer properly before..

When you say glitched. Were those achievements showing as 0%, did they have progress of 100% and just didn't pop?
My Rico Was Here is stuck at 93% and the above fix didn't help. I've tried everything imaginable (including 3 totally complete playthroughs.... :'( )
Calex dEUS
Calex dEUS
Posted on 28 August 19 at 22:08
geordiedeviant said:
uDead5000 said:

I've asked before and I'll ask again as I didn't get an answer properly before..

When you say glitched. Were those achievements showing as 0%, did they have progress of 100% and just didn't pop?
My Rico Was Here is stuck at 93% and the above fix didn't help. I've tried everything imaginable (including 3 totally complete playthroughs.... :'( )
I was stuck at 85% for " I like to keep my options open" and the fix worked for me but only popped after I opened the achievement tracker in the guide it was then at 92% , popped when I closed it.
Blue n Gold Eel
Posted on 14 October 19 at 09:13
Mitchell Heinig said:
I found a fix for my broken achievements, hopefully it will work for others.

While in game back out and go to xbox settings (with out quitting the game), then go to network settings and go offline, after that go back to the game and maybe do a stunt or mission (that's what I did but you may not have to), then go back into xbox setting, go online and go back into your game and your achievements should hopefully pop like mine did.
Didn't work for me cry
What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.