The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The Six Quickest Game Completions from the December 11th Sale

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 11 December 18 at 14:30
Grab some quick and easy score for a discount

Please click here to read the story: The Six Quickest Game Completions from the December 11th Sale
Springbok NL
Springbok NL
Posted on 11 December 18 at 14:43
Will pick up The Long Reach this week.
zsoltee53
zsoltee53
Posted on 11 December 18 at 14:52
I am the only one who tink today's ID@Xbox developers using easy 1000G achievement lists to get more buyers? smile More and more bad game coming and the most of them only 1-2 hours long if you playing for cheevos. Do not misunderstand my opinion, I really love some ID@Xbox games and easy Gs, but it's a strange way to sell a horrible game.
pezboyben
pezboyben
Posted on 11 December 18 at 14:58
Don't buy Crypt of the Serpent King
Springbok NL
Springbok NL
Posted on 11 December 18 at 15:12
zsoltee53 said:
I am the only one who tink today's ID@Xbox developers using easy 1000G achievement lists to get more buyers? smile More and more bad game coming and the most of them only 1-2 hours long if you playing for cheevos. Do not misunderstand my opinion, I really love some ID@Xbox games and easy Gs, but it's a strange way to sell a horrible game.
No. The easier a game is to complete, the more gamers who will play it.
chucknorris3435
Posted on 11 December 18 at 15:21
pezboyben said:
why not?
brooza664
brooza664
Posted on 11 December 18 at 15:21
pezboyben said:
I was tempted to, but there's no 'L' in "Christmas"
Russia Black
Russia Black
Posted on 11 December 18 at 15:40
chucknorris3435 said:
pezboyben said:
why not?
It's a bag of shit that's why
pezboyben
pezboyben
Posted on 11 December 18 at 15:44
Russia Black said:
chucknorris3435 said:
pezboyben said:
why not?
Yep
AKA Swede
AKA Swede
Posted on 11 December 18 at 15:44
chucknorris3435 said:
pezboyben said:
why not?
Its not fun, the controls suck, the music is bad, the graphics are bad, every level is the same but with a new set of enemies, the leveling up system is shit, and overall its a "Wish I had listened to my fellow gamers and had not played this piece of ASS!" game.
You have business cards? You're a stormtrooper. There's like a million of you.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 11 December 18 at 16:29
AKA Swede said:
chucknorris3435 said:
pezboyben said:
why not?
Its not fun, the controls suck, the music is bad, the graphics are bad, every level is the same but with a new set of enemies, the leveling up system is shit, and overall its a {#}Wish I had listened to my fellow gamers and had not played this piece of ASS!{#} game.
It’s a 5-6 hour completion for 99 cents! The game isn’t worth a dollar? I’m just tempted...
Mr Li4bility
Mr Li4bility
Posted on 11 December 18 at 17:09
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
AKA Swede said:
chucknorris3435 said:
pezboyben said:
why not?
Its not fun, the controls suck, the music is bad, the graphics are bad, every level is the same but with a new set of enemies, the leveling up system is shit, and overall its a "Wish I had listened to my fellow gamers and had not played this piece of ASS!" game.
It’s a 5-6 hour completion for 99 cents! The game isn’t worth a dollar? I’m just tempted...
🤷‍♂️

I bought it and I don’t regret it, then again I love playing terrible games
spankyNspronkle
Posted on 11 December 18 at 17:17
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
I bought it. It's short and not overly complicated. Basically play through the game 3x on different difficulties.
REB3L
REB3L
Posted on 11 December 18 at 17:20
Russia Black said:
chucknorris3435 said:
pezboyben said:
why not?
Agreed! laugh
Hazar Khall
Hazar Khall
Posted on 11 December 18 at 17:24
Russia Black said:
chucknorris3435 said:
pezboyben said:
why not?
I cant agree enough. Sloshing through "easy" mode was a drag enough. Bought it for .99c and I still feel ripped off.
Go big or go home (>*_*)>---gs
zoidberg1339
zoidberg1339
Posted on 11 December 18 at 17:26
That Agatha Christie game is LIT y’all
Krazie
Krazie
Posted on 11 December 18 at 17:48
zsoltee53 said:
Sure, but I don't see any here. Long Reach is fairly short, but made even shorter because it's the type of game you can fly through with a step by step guide. I'm sure it'd take you longer if you played it as intended.

It still requires you to get to the end of the game. The real offenders are the ones you can 100% achievements way before the end.
Keila
Keila
Posted on 11 December 18 at 18:37
Crypt of the Serpent King is hilarious don't listen to the people above me
Was Sexette
JORAX
JORAX
Posted on 11 December 18 at 18:54
Also, I think people here on TA forget that those of us who play a lot of games for achievements/GS are a tiny fragment of the overall video game purchasers. They might be getting our money with easy 1K games, but the overall impact to their profits is minimal. Its not in their financial best interests to make a bad game vs a good game no matter how fast and easy it is.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 11 December 18 at 19:16
Grab the Bottle seems short as well FYI. People who have completed it have it between 2-5 hours on the completion time page for it. I may pick that up as it's rather cheap.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.