Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Victor Vran Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 12 December 18 at 03:05
    Please use this thread to discuss the Victor Vran walkthrough
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77541,327
    Posted on 20 November 20 at 07:57
    1st of all great WT, so far anyway hehe smile
    I have however run in to a small error ...
    In "The High Quarter" secret 3 says to:
    3: Head to the first check point, then take the path nearby that leads to the left. Once you pass a ramp that leads down on your left side, follow it down and then smash the boxes to find the chest
    Now for whatever reason the author goes from using North/S/E/W directions to saying Left which is a bit tricky in a game where you can rotate the map, nevertheless the checkpoint mentioned is due North & so Left would be West yet the 3rd Secret is to the East which made it take forever for me to find so a more accurate description would be:
    "From the 1st checkpoint take the road East & follow the road around the corner heading North until you come to a ramp on your left side, go to the bottom & smash the crates to reveal Secret.3"
    "It's hard to be first class when you're white trash" - Dimebag Darrell (Pantera)
    Posted on 24 November 20 at 05:42
    A tip for anyone who's struggling with this challenge:
    (Quote from the WT)
    DEFILED CHAPEL:
    Challenges:

Overkill Wraiths: I recommend weakening a Wraith to about 5-10% health, then using a bomb to finish them. You could also use the hammers jump attack. If you die in the last Wraith battle (with like 10 of them) it will respawn them all, so you have pretty much infinite chances
    I tried both the "Fire Bomb" & the "Pumpkin Hammer" jump attack (you get the pumpkin hammer from GebaN in the Cemetery Grounds) but neither would get me the Overkill, so did a Google search & found that others have had the same problem, perhaps a matter of leveling up IDK, no matter what I found a tip on Steam that had several ways to deal with it which I'll copy/paste below however what worked for me was the Pumpkin Hammer's cn_Y attack which can deal much more damage than the cn_B jump attack by holding down the cn_Y & release, you still have to wear down the Wraiths health bar first but you can now get those pesky overkills & there's plenty of Wraiths just in the last room to easily get the 5 Overkills there ... Good Luck wave

Full copy/paste from Steam;
    there tons of ways to do this
    i think just berserk and any hammer full charge attack + all wildcard and death is fully enough try it if not than make a build

Build 1(best way if they have immune to crit)
    Take to 30-40% of healrt(sunray is best you can take even to 10% easily{after 50%})
    pumpkin hammer
    Fully charged attack{hold the button} (not the one that makes you fly)
    veil potion
    berserk
    all wildcard or death DC
    Optionally lucky rabbit foot(if they don't have crit immune)

Build 2
    Take to 30-40% of healrt(sunray is best you can take even to 10% easily{after 50%})
    inflict vulnarable with split time attack
    aimed shot
    shoutgun(party starter, reanimator,vera)
    berserk
    rogue cards + beast(seer 2 lvl 7 rogue lvl 3 rogue beast lvl 3 and 3) or replace lvl 4 beast for devil and all wicked cards
    Optionally lucky rabbit foot

Build 3
    sword
    mortar
    same as 2 but replace beast 3 for mortar card
    take to 50-60% then fraity from jump attack
    cause vulnarable dash(you will probably have enough time)
    Optionally lucky rabbit foot

and so on...
    "It's hard to be first class when you're white trash" - Dimebag Darrell (Pantera)
    Posted on 24 November 20 at 09:00
    Yeah it's me again lol wink I found another small error, in WT it says to go straight from "Den of the Broodmother" to "Mausoleum of Bones" but you can't go straight there & had to Google the solution which is that you have to through the "Cemetery Grounds" so maybe not so much an error as missing info...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.