Information Posted on 12 December 18 at 03:07
Please use this thread to discuss the Ashen walkthrough
Information Posted on 17 December 18 at 19:51
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Ashen Walkthrough
JORAX
JORAX
Posted on 18 December 18 at 05:03
Wow, crazy amount of detail here! Impressive to say the least. That being said, as I was reading through I was thinking it would be nice if there was spoiler tags to hide some of the detail so that someone just wanting the basics could get the overview and dive into sections they might get stuck in. Just a thought, keep up the good work!
NBA Kirkland
NBA Kirkland
Posted on 18 December 18 at 07:04
Great looking wt. Thanks.
Is there any reason not to start your hard mode play through as soon as you are able to? That would seem most efficient though I suppose it would make the 2nd half of the game a bit harder if you're unfamiliar with it.
@NBAKirkland
vSully
vSully
Posted on 18 December 18 at 12:57, Edited on 18 December 18 at 12:57 by vSully
NBA Kirkland said:
Great looking wt. Thanks.
Is there any reason not to start your hard mode play through as soon as you are able to? That would seem most efficient though I suppose it would make the 2nd half of the game a bit harder if you're unfamiliar with it.
The shortest path to completion might be to do just that, but then you're playing the hardest part of the game for the first time on hard mode. I figured two full playthrough would be a better strategy. If you had a co-op partner on normal who knew what they were doing and your only goal was to push through the game asap for completion, then sure, starting CoS as soon as you unlock it would probably be best for you.

JORAX said:
Wow, crazy amount of detail here! Impressive to say the least. That being said, as I was reading through I was thinking it would be nice if there was spoiler tags to hide some of the detail so that someone just wanting the basics could get the overview and dive into sections they might get stuck in. Just a thought, keep up the good work!
Thanks. I'll consider throwing together a progression section free of spoilers when I get chance.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.