Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Best Reviewed Games on TrueAchievements in 2018 - Part Two

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 13 December 18 at 13:59
The final 12 games that received a score of 4.5 or 5/5

Please click here to read the story: The Best Reviewed Games on TrueAchievements in 2018 - Part Two
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 13 December 18 at 14:19
The PUBG story was definitely more intense and better crafted than the story of Assassin's Creed Odyssey or Banner Saga 3... wink
Elliot Pierson
Posted on 13 December 18 at 14:21
You need to hide that damn PUBG review away in shame already. The game has no "story telling" what so ever. That has to be the most pretentious fan boy garbage I've ever heard, from the day the review went live till PUBG 2 comes out
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 13 December 18 at 14:28
Woah, slow down there. Are you telling me you don't believe that a story can emerge out of a multiplayer experience with bland, nondescript characters? You make your own story in that game. I once found a ball that a little gird had abandoned right before being evacuated. I took it upon me to defend said ball and her family home. I sacrificed precious time of my life for that family before I was pan-killed and tea-bagged by some noob.

Best story experience I have had all year!
Sera Di Siah
Sera Di Siah
Posted on 13 December 18 at 14:38
Epsilon Theta said:
Woah, slow down there. Are you telling me you don't believe that a story can emerge out of a multiplayer experience with bland, nondescript characters? You make your own story in that game. I once found a ball that a little gird had abandoned right before being evacuated. I took it upon me to defend said ball and her family home. I sacrificed precious time of my life for that family before I was pan-killed and tea-bagged by some noob.

Best thing I read all week. clap
'Eyes up, Guardian'
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 13 December 18 at 14:41
Epsilon Theta said:

Now you're getting it...laugh
Legohead 1977
Warder0
Warder0
Posted on 13 December 18 at 15:01
How on earth have you managed to rate F1 2018 so highly?

Don't get me wrong, it is an improvement on 2017. Granted, the career is more of what was wanted from the franchise.

..However, the game is still so broken. Firstly, lets talk about online. You can't go close to someone in fear that the desync, which is so common in this game, will either break your car or wipe someone else out. This makes online racing leagues near impossible to compete in. Not to mention, that they released the game in which your car can fall through the map, safety Rating/Rank resets have been known to randomly reset, safety Rating changes no longer appearing after a session or how about big FPS lag whenever anyone leaves or joins a session.

The other games? Yeah I can agree with you on those wink laugh
TrueAssassin86x
Posted on 13 December 18 at 15:20
Epsilon Theta said:

Best thing i read since joining the site toast
Fan of games not game companys. You dont like it tough. Im no winey fanboy.
gmurda33
gmurda33
Posted on 13 December 18 at 15:47
PUBG is a pile of hot garbage on Xbox.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 13 December 18 at 15:54
Let's steer that back in the right direction... so glad for Overcooked! 2. That game was even better than the first one which was already a gem.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 13 December 18 at 16:18
The only game I’ve played a lot on this list is Assassins Creed and I thought that was a terrific game. I was surprised how much the choices mattered, I wasn’t expecting much. The only thing I strongly disliked was the level capping. I thought it should have been done like Origins, I really enjoy going back to early areas with almost God like powers. I mean you still can be a couple levels higher in Odessey but it’s just not the samelaugh
MattiasAnderson
Posted on 13 December 18 at 17:00
PUBG is a pile of crap that I am now forced to play if I want to get my % completion up.
Magic
Cower Before me
Posted on 13 December 18 at 17:09
Soulcalibur is good but it’s not worthy of being on this list since it’s online doesn’t even work.
TheGillesMuller
Posted on 13 December 18 at 17:50
I disagree with Horizon 4, the shared online world adds nothing to the experience, the only season that makes a worthwhile difference is winter, the multiplayer still looks to be shambolic and for me it was by far the shortest Horizon yet, I'm almost always away 3 days a week and yet used only a month of Game Pass and still ended up with only 2 achievements left to do for the 100%.

Still a good game but 3.5 or 4 out of 5 in my opinion.
Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 13 December 18 at 18:05
Cower Before me said:
Soulcalibur is good but it’s not worthy of being on this list since it’s online doesn’t even work.
My experience was mostly prerelease and it worked then. Unfortunately the issues weren’t apparent at that time.
TheGreatKoala
TheGreatKoala
Posted on 13 December 18 at 19:09
TheGillesMuller said:
I disagree with Horizon 4, the shared online world adds nothing to the experience, the only season that makes a worthwhile difference is winter, the multiplayer still looks to be shambolic and for me it was by far the shortest Horizon yet, I'm almost always away 3 days a week and yet used only a
That sums it up nicely.

People are entitled to like PUBG, but they also have to accept it(and not cry) when they are called morons
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 13 December 18 at 19:18
TheGreatKoala said:
That sums it up nicely.

People are entitled to like PUBG, but they also have to accept it(and not cry) when they are called morons
By this logic, I can call you an absolute dickwad with no purpose in life but stir shit up, and you "have to accept it(and not cry)" roll
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
HamsterLV
HamsterLV
Posted on 13 December 18 at 19:25
After Red Dead Redemption 2 everything else seems like it was made by retarded monkeys.
HamsterLV
HamsterLV
Posted on 13 December 18 at 19:35
Only thing missing from this list of "awesome" games (RDR 2 actually is awesome) is Battlefield V. I mean when I saw an independent, strong, beautiful female with a prosthetic hand tearing ZE GERMANZ a new one in the trailer, I instantly knew that is a GOTY right there! That is exactly how it happened, f*** you history chanel for misleading me for so long! Also thumbs up for independent, strong, beautiful Spartan woman! roll
planting42
planting42
Posted on 13 December 18 at 20:36
I'm glad I enjoy indie games. AAA just doesn't do it for me anymore.
https://www.trueachievements.com/event/UHH4
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.