Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Achievement List Revealed

• Posted on 14 December 18 at 18:15
    some people in reddit were saying they had issues when reaching the part of the tutorial that accesses the store. I can't test it myself, but I think as long as you are set to US or CAN during that part of the game it should progress. you don't actually need to make any cash purchase, so adding funds is not a factor. should be able to set the console back to normal region after that. I can't test it myself though, but i'd love to hear if anyone has luck with this, so I can share the info.
  • WOODY2211WOODY22111,863,691
    Posted on 14 December 18 at 20:32
    I changed my region to download the game then switched back once it was downloaded. I've been playing the game for a few hours this afternoon and it seems fine. The oy thing is the store is still in dollers. No big deal as I don't plan on buying anything.
  • Posted on 14 December 18 at 21:35
    so you have passed the two tutorial adventures with no issues? what region are you actually in, if I may ask?
  • WOODY2211WOODY22111,863,691
    Posted on 14 December 18 at 21:36
    Yes I am currently. On the mad wizard, level 47. My region is UK, sorry, forgot to add that bit in there.
  • Its Uncle KevIts Uncle Kev2,968,290
    Posted on 16 December 18 at 23:31
    This game will have someone finish within 6 months no problem. Me and mythril are doing good in it so far
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads