Game Discussion: Conflict: Denied Ops

trying to gather 16 peoples for Top of the pile Achievement

• Posted on 15 December 18 at 23:50
    hello guys if anyone need this achievement or want to help us please leave a comment so we know how many peoples we have compute
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 December 18 at 10:44
    i can only wish u good luck
    Have no fear, Amjad is here
  • Inferno118Inferno1183,556,545
    Posted on 16 December 18 at 18:19
    I have 2 copies, I’m starting the game today. Also have a friend
  • Inferno118Inferno1183,556,545
  • Posted on 03 March 19 at 14:39
    Man this is going to be hard but I just picked this up and would like to some how manage to tackle this. Please PM me and lets align.
  • TagstTagst284,540
    Posted on 09 March 19 at 03:30
    I'm in
  • xRosierroxxRosierrox1,408,830
    Posted on 09 March 19 at 17:04
    I could buy two copies of this game and double-box.
    xRosierrox
  • NwO KavinskyNwO Kavinsky722,098
    Posted on 17 March 19 at 23:07
    I'm also looking to do this - PM me if anything goes down and I'll help
    NwO Kavinsky
  • Posted on 19 September 19 at 04:30, Edited on 19 September 19 at 04:33 by CrysisWarXX3
    Ok since Inferno118 already got it we are only 4 peoples now or 5 if xRosierrox double box it,
    (CrysisWarXX3, Tagst, xRosierrox, NwO Kavinsky) this is not good we might need years to just find enough peoples but there is always hope, i will keep checking this thread from time to time and see whats going to happen.
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,118,385
    Posted on 19 September 19 at 06:28
    Lol, make a session. It's not a DE or a JP stack for God's sake
  • Posted on 20 September 19 at 16:29
    Living Legends said:
    Lol, make a session. It's not a DE or a JP stack for God's sake
    i cant make a session for a game i haven't started and i wont start it until i get the 16 players achievement first
  • KodingKoding1,006,735
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 16:31, Edited on 20 September 19 at 16:31 by Koding
    CrysisWarXX3 said:
    i cant make a session for a game i haven't started
    That is not true. On every game page is a button to create sessions for that game. For this game, it's:

https://www.trueachievements.com/creategamingsession.aspx?ga...
    62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,118,385
    Posted on 25 September 19 at 06:13
    CrysisWarXX3 said:
    Koding said:
    CrysisWarXX3 said:
    That is not true. On every game page is a button to create sessions for that game. For this game, it's:

Amazing a lot of peoples here don't know about this thanks man but i won't create any session at the moment
    Why not though? Just make sure you put in the notes that it is only a placeholder to find people. Make it apply only and don't add people so they can keep their application submitted. This way, if you need to move the date you don't need to remove a person from th session.
  • Posted on 27 September 19 at 02:10
    Living Legends said:
    CrysisWarXX3 said:
    Koding said:
    CrysisWarXX3 said:

Amazing a lot of peoples here don't know about this thanks man but i won't create any session at the moment
    Why not though? Just make sure you put in the notes that it is only a placeholder to find people. Make it apply only and don't add people so they can keep their application submitted. This way, if you need to move the date you don't need to remove a person from th session.
    the problem is i can't host a 16 players session only by my self i need at least one other person i know to help me out
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete3,136,699
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads