Game Discussion: Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades Forum

Achievements Not Popping After Character Transfer

AuthorMessage
ChakramPrincess
Posted on 17 December 18 at 02:19
Just started this version of comrades and have got my level 50 character in the game from the original comrades game. I've read that you've supposed to get certain achievements after importing your save file. No achievements have popped, am I supposed to make a fresh level 1 character to get these? The Comrades Expansion achievements was completed to 100%.
Hieronimus
Hieronimus
Posted on 17 December 18 at 08:36
I just imported my save file and the achievements unlocked just fine. So this wasn't patched out or anything.
ChakramPrincess
Posted on 17 December 18 at 10:01, Edited on 17 December 18 at 10:12 by ChakramPrincess
I don't know what is going on but I've re-imported my save file, opened up the power map, went to the stables to see my level 99 chocobo and leveled up a level 30 weapon to max and still no achievements are popping in this game. I'm thinking of maybe starting new game plus if I can't find a solution to this. They might not even work there either. The only thing I haven't tried yet is reinstalling the game.

EDIT: They have now started to pop now that I've had my xbox off for a bit and turned it back on, even though I had it of earlier in the day and it didn't affect the achievements.
Sniper JZA80
Sniper JZA80
Posted on 19 December 18 at 02:18
Good to know! I was thinking of starting this, what achievements transfer through? I completed all of the Comrades DLC
ThaDevilzHand
ThaDevilzHand
Posted on 09 January 19 at 10:24
I've been able to get the power and chocobo ones to pop, but not either of the sigil ones. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ThaDevilzHand
ThaDevilzHand
ThaDevilzHand
Posted on 11 January 19 at 21:52
I was able to fix it and get the achievements to pop. What I did was delete my save data for the standalone, that way it would have to re-transfer from the Comrades on the base game and then it unlocked the achievements that should've retroactively unlocked. The only downside is if, like me, you went ahead and did things like the Ardyn and Ravus fight all that high stat gear you got to prepare for it will be gone. But oh well, better than having to start from scratch and work your way all the way back up again.
ThaDevilzHand
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.