Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

CD Projekt RED Releases Hotfixes for GWENT and Thronebreaker

AuthorMessage
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 17 December 18 at 10:34
Hotfixes to improve stability and performance

Please click here to read the story: CD Projekt RED Releases Hotfixes for GWENT and Thronebreaker
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 17 December 18 at 11:46
Not actually live yet though
Rafael D Arroyo
Posted on 17 December 18 at 12:52
Hope they fix the achievments, there's one not unlocking for anybody while others don't really seem to unlock when meeting the requirements, I've lost count of how manby games I've won without redrawing or how many time I've destroyed a golden card with a bronze one, bu none of these achievements unlocked for me.
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 17 December 18 at 13:05
Not sure if anyone else had the issue, but Gwent seems to run slow for me when I'm not in a match. Have yet to have an achievement not unlock though, which is good.
"This is all Joker's fault! What a tool he was! Now I have to spend all day computing Pi because he plugged in the overlord."
Poopdog M60Riot
Posted on 17 December 18 at 13:09
Is Thronebreaker worth the $30
Banana Big Boys
The Allslayer
The Allslayer
Posted on 17 December 18 at 13:46
Rafael D Arroyo said:
Hope they fix the achievments, there's one not unlocking for anybody while others don't really seem to unlock when meeting the requirements, I've lost count of how manby games I've won without redrawing or how many time I've destroyed a golden card with a bronze one, bu none of these achievements unlocked for me.
The Gwent update came out on Friday, Shiny! is still unobtainable. You know that you have destroy a Legendary with a Common right? Not all bronzes are Common and not all Golds are Legendary.
PlacidAtaxia
PlacidAtaxia
Posted on 17 December 18 at 19:51
I was initially thrilled to see this header and subsequently gutted to read that none of the improvements involved the unobtainable chieves. Regardless, it's nice to see these fixes as the crashes and framerate drops in Thronebreaker were a frequent nuisance for me. Loved the game otherwise and I'm happy for any newcomers that get to have a more streamlined experience.
He called the shit, poop!
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 18 December 18 at 00:21
While the Gwent hotfix arrived Friday, we are still missing the Thronebreaker hotfix PS4 received last week. Also, both games have an unobtainable achievement: Shiny! (Gwent) and Living Legend (Thronebreaker). I recommend everyone affected to report these achievement bugs on the official Gwent site using this link.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.