Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TGN Podcast: The Game Awards, 12 Days of Christmas Challenge and More

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic596,268
  • neppanneppan369,161
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 14:45Permalink
    Can't wait to finaly play Stanley Parable
  • AboveHunterAboveHunter419,806
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 14:50Permalink
    So much goodynesss i cant wait for so many titles this year!
  • Posted on 17 December 18 at 16:14Permalink
    I got a message there was something about subnautica in here?
    https://mixer.com/StreamFamily
  • ShinnizleShinnizle827,429
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 16:27Permalink
    neppan said:
    Can't wait to finaly play Stanley Parable
    It's a lot of fun smile
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 17 December 18 at 22:29Permalink
    Outer Wilds looks awesome. Definitely something I'm looking forward to seeing more about.
  • Posted on 18 December 18 at 00:26Permalink
    Winter of Arcade, Summer of Arcade... You could try and have some arcade games. Why not Winter of Indie? Sounds worse but at least its accurate.
    Not hating, I just find it strange.
  • mfeforevermfeforever940,695
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 03:58Permalink
    Yes, please!
    There is no such thing as too competitive. ;-)
  • Posted on 18 December 18 at 14:38Permalink
    The stream for The Gardens Between made me fall in love with that game. It made me finally get Games Pass and helped me get the final push towards 100.000 Gamerscore. Thanks for awnsering my question as well! smile
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce763,343
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 15:56Permalink
    YES! I was starting to come out in hives when the podcast didn't appear on the last two Fridays. Great listen as usual. Kirby Doom made me lol. As did the jabs at Mark's love for Sea of Thieves.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Tsubaky22Tsubaky228,288
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 16:20Permalink
    So Atlas looked interesting but... How many MMOs do we have already, free or otherwise? I would like to have more Skull & Bones info to see which game scratches my pirate itch better wink
  • Posted on 20 December 18 at 11:53Permalink
    Am I the only person that has been scratching their head a bit hearing the talk about "outer w*lds" and being throughly confused for not realizing there are two similar sounding games

Outer Wilds Achievements
    The Outer Worlds Achievements
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce763,343
    Posted on 20 December 18 at 12:54Permalink
    MakeMeACoffee said:
    Am I the only person that has been scratching their head a bit hearing the talk about "outer w*lds" and being throughly confused for not realizing there are two similar sounding games

Outer Wilds Achievements
    The Outer Worlds Achievements
    I did a double take on these too after the Outer Worlds announcement. I wouldn't be surprised if the devs of Outer Wilds, as the smaller studio and game, feel pressured to change their game's name.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • AgentZachMorganAgentZachMorgan1,464,680
    Posted on 21 December 18 at 15:26Permalink
    Buying the 6 month game pass deal was the best decision I ever made, I would never have (almost) completed the Christmas challenge if it wasn't for that.
    I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
  • Posted on 22 December 18 at 01:46Permalink
    Psychonauts 2 looked kind of like Banjo game with better graphics but nothing too impressive for todays systems. Regardless, I think the game looks fun and I’d very much be interested in a bundle if they released one.
  • Posted on 23 December 18 at 15:16Permalink
    Ashen is real good if you can get past the uneven achievements. roll
  • Posted on 28 December 18 at 18:33Permalink
    Looking forward to jumping back into Walking Dead not finished episode 1 yet so got some catching up to do
  • taximiketaximike231,099
    Posted on 29 December 18 at 23:43Permalink
    I have failed on day 1. Only threes, fifa and nova 111 and all would take ages to do. Less hard next year please.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.