Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Seven Games Leaving Xbox Game Pass at the End of December 2018

• Posted on 17 December 18 at 16:05Permalink
    punkyliar said:
    Jujii8 said:
    Oh, and Injustice: Gods Among Us is a 360 game.
    I've changed this thanks toast

The Cipriani said:
    they are removing MORE?
    That's over 100 games in the last 6 months that have been taken away.
    I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, but:

December: 7 to be removed at the end of the month
    November: 8 removed
    October: 5 removed
    September: 4 removed
    August: 7 removed
    July: 6 removed

So that's 37 games removed. In contrast:

December: 11 will have been added by the end of the month (+ 2 more that had been removed once and now are added back)
    November: 11 added
    October: 12 added
    September: 10 added
    August: 10 added
    July: 10 added

Making a total of 64 (+2) games added.
    BOOM! I love a good fact check roast.
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • Posted on 17 December 18 at 16:11Permalink
    JackMatt210 said:
    Should i start with nba? I only have 9 days of xbox pass....
    I enjoyed the game so I would recommend it if you like basketball. Took me 6-8 hours to complete and the game is very easy and fun. They have a couple challenges that were tough like x amount of steals or blocks in a game. Having trouble completing these will be the only thing that pushes back your completion time.
  • Posted on 17 December 18 at 16:12Permalink
    Great.

Now I feel the need to finish Deadlight because I used it for the 12 Days of Christmas
  • Throni360Throni3601,402,171
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 16:26Permalink
    Some may say that this gets old - unlike the games, because they only stay a year - but this news just gave seven more reasons to never bother with this "service".
  • Posted on 17 December 18 at 16:27Permalink
    Need to do the online achivements for WRC 5.
    Anyone wants do with me?????
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer1,286,619
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 16:28Permalink
    Wyyvern said:
    Should I finish WRC 5 or should I not...such a dull game.
    I was going to play it for 12 Days Challenge and then someone told me it was terrible so I tried it on my alt account first, needless to say I found something else to use
    Yours sincerely, TG
  • Posted on 17 December 18 at 16:30Permalink
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    Kinda surprise they aint removing Devil May Cry 4 its been there a year
    I'm sure it's life was extended due to DMC 5 coming out soon.
    Hola
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz514,100
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 16:53Permalink
    Bayonetta and Ground Zeroes were Games with Gold titles, so most people should be covered there.

Removing Farming Simulator though? YOU MONSTERS.
  • StabaCadaverStabaCadaver260,666
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 16:56Permalink
    JackMatt210 said:
    Should i start with nba? I only have 9 days of xbox pass....
    In case you missed the comment above. It was removed from the store so you have to complete it before it being removed from Game Pass (if you care about completions).
  • Posted on 17 December 18 at 17:01Permalink
    Throni360 said:
    Some may say that this gets old - unlike the games, because they only stay a year - but this news just gave seven more reasons to never bother with this {#}service{#}.
    They said from day one they would remove and add games from time to time
    Fan of games not game companys. You dont like it tough. Im no winey fanboy.
  • TTDog666TTDog666402,722
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 17:08Permalink
    Bought a month last night just so I could play through Hellblade... cheaper than paying £20 for it.
    Everyone has the right to worship whichever god they want... and I have the right to mock your stupid, ignorant beliefs.
  • Posted on 17 December 18 at 17:12, Edited on 17 December 18 at 17:13 by DANgerous MavuPermalink
    Throni360 said:
    Some may say that this gets old - unlike the games, because they only stay a year - but this news just gave seven more reasons to never bother with this "service".
    Fair enough if you think taking 7 games out of the pass makes it not worthwhile for you personally. In the meanwhile my download queue: Hellblade, PES 2019, Below, Mortal Kombat X, Ashen, Strange Brigade, Mutant year zero...

I guess some people are glass half empty kinda people... I paid £1 for this month and have a half price code to use for another 6 months. It's fantastic value for me personally.
  • Posted on 17 December 18 at 18:18Permalink
    DANgerous Mavu said:
    I guess some people are glass half empty kinda people... I paid £1 for this month and have a half price code to use for another 6 months. It's fantastic value for me personally.
    You’re giving him too much credit if you think he’s a glass half empty kinda person.

Search the forum for Game Pass and filter his gamertag. He’s been at it for a long time and doesn’t seem to know when to quit.
  • BigTymer2047BigTymer2047646,683
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 18:30Permalink
    I'm good as long as Observer doesn't get the stanky boot until the next time I get GP.
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,360,732
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 19:10Permalink
    Man I love GamePass.

Also to note. Microsoft obviously decided to make 12 months contracts with publishers, probably to see how many people choose to join GamePass. It's very possible that they decided to increase the length of currently offered titles by now.
  • Fatman2008Fatman20081,401,844
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 19:34Permalink
    Just knocked out NBA Playground Time to work on WRC 5 or Laser League
    Marcus Stevenson
  • Posted on 17 December 18 at 21:02Permalink
    Hellblade! Finally get to see what all the talk is about! Been awaiting this game the most!
    Matthew
  • SeitzzSeitzz899,802
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 21:50Permalink
    Glad there's nothing on this list I have to worry about.
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,136,856
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 22:10Permalink
    Throni360 said:
    Do you have an alert for when these stories get posted? Nothing has changed except the titles of the games being removed at the end of December. Those of us who enjoy game pass and understand what is on offer are still content with its service.
    Always number 2.
  • Posted on 17 December 18 at 22:21Permalink
    Oh crap!1!1!1 I need NBA and WRC!1!1!1!1
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.