Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Seven Games Leaving Xbox Game Pass at the End of December 2018

• Posted on 17 December 18 at 22:47Permalink
    And this is why I'm not sure about the Xbox pass and all games going digital if they can keep delisting games all the time. What's wrong with building up a catalogue?
  • Posted on 17 December 18 at 22:52Permalink
    CRUM LEE said:
    Haven't finished NBA Playgrounds yet, but don't really care to either.
    Same here...such a garbage game not sure if i get back to it yet.
  • KnoellKnoell353,627
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 23:09Permalink
    H4nds0mH4ns3l said:
    And this is why I'm not sure about the Xbox pass and all games going digital if they can keep delisting games all the time. What's wrong with building up a catalogue?
    They have a catalogue. Currently a 209? game catalogue with the service....
  • Posted on 17 December 18 at 23:25Permalink
  • Posted on 17 December 18 at 23:27Permalink
    Knoell said:
    H4nds0mH4ns3l said:
    That s crap tho. 209 is hardly any games at all. And even less if they keep delisting all the time.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 December 18 at 23:33Permalink
    H4nds0mH4ns3l said:
    Because they have to pay for these game's to be on the game pass, it's common sense. The amount of times its on sale for $1 a month is a steal, there is no reason to complain about it.
  • DGMpayneDGMpayne404,418
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 00:38Permalink
    Not as many titles I have been interested in playing as past months so that's good news. I still really don't get why they wait until over half the month is over to announce these though. I mean, don't the continually paying subscribers deserve to get a bit more forewarning than that? What the hell is that about?
  • BsmittelBsmittel918,882
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 00:47Permalink
    H4nds0mH4ns3l said:
    Knoell said:
    H4nds0mH4ns3l said:
    That s crap tho. 209 is hardly any games at all. And even less if they keep delisting all the time.
    Right because they never add more games then they take out. This month alone saw so many big titles launch on Game Pass. This logic is just baffling.
  • Posted on 18 December 18 at 00:48Permalink
    H4nds0mH4ns3l said:
    Knoell said:
    H4nds0mH4ns3l said:
    My god man, it's not like they're on there for like 30 days. You have plenty of time from when they come out till when they take them off. Typically close to a year. If you haven't played them by then, you clearly weren't interested to begin with. Example..ive been dying to play Hellblade..amazingly it was just released on gamepass..gonna play it immediately. Wow, not sure it gets any easier then that. You seem like your bitching for the sake of bitching. roll
    Matthew
  • CornerscoutCornerscout568,448
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 02:10Permalink
    Wow, this is the first time I've not cared all that much about removed games. The only games I care about are games I already own, thankfully.
  • Morpheus414Morpheus414245,321
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 02:50Permalink
    "If you wont to luuurrrn how to towk to a lehdee...ahsk your mum."

Last chance to dance, boys!!

wink
  • Dubs187Dubs187652,568
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 03:44Permalink
    With so many new additions i don't think I'm gonna bother going back to WRC , like others have said it's so bland. I'll settle for 600 g's.
  • Posted on 18 December 18 at 05:43Permalink
    H4nds0mH4ns3l said:
    Knoell said:
    H4nds0mH4ns3l said:
    they need to make money off of game pass. Every game on the service costs them money to have on. Some arent worth keeping, these were the ones they thought werent worth keeping. Its clear you have no idea how making money works.
  • fireizfireiz524,652
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 07:10Permalink
    i guess i need to take a break from RDR 2 and play Hellblade
    Have no fear, Amjad is here
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw584,671
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 07:37Permalink
    Throni whines every time one of these articles is posted. He just trolling.
    There is always a way.
  • PauldnbPauldnb906,357
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 09:41Permalink
    Yep games are on contract, from minimum of 3 months to 12. gives you plenty of time to complete and move on which is what Game Pass is all about, I enjoy the service even though I have bought so many Digital games over the years, its a nice surprise each month to see a game in there I dont already own.

I have 5 of the 7, that are leaving.. havent played Deadlight or Farming Sim 15 and by looks of it I am not missing out on much so I can just carry on with this mountain of Backlog I have.
  • Lord MidasLord Midas276,637
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 11:55Permalink
    Game Pass is amazing value for money. Just pick up a half price offer on Amazon. I paid up a year for about £48. That alone was around the cost of Forza Horizon 4!! And I get all the other games too!

I mean, Crackdown 3 is out in 2 months. Brilliant.

I also wonder if I should buy games any more. I was going to go back to Hellblade, which I bought earlier this year, and now it's on Game Pass! Amazing service.
    Hellsteeth!
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 13:11Permalink
    I just did a comprehensive review of Game Pass games vs. my backlog. Apparently there are 130 games left for me to play that I have not completed 100%. That does not include 3 of them that I physically own on disc (DOOM, Rocket League, & Resident Evil: Revelations 2) and it does not include Rare Replay games.

So I do feel that the value for money on the Game Pass is there, but it won't always be if I keep completing titles off the list and they aren't replacing it with stuff I haven't completed. 2019 looks to be the year where I start focusing more on Game Pass games rather than Games With Gold to see if I can shorter than list to 70...
    There is always a way.
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 13:11Permalink
    Also, the 130 games don't include the Games With Gold that were also on the Game Pass, which is at least 26 games for those that want to know.
    There is always a way.
  • Posted on 18 December 18 at 14:05Permalink
    Good thing I completed NBA Playgrounds last month. Awful game, and a frustrating completion on top of that.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.