Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Seven Games Leaving Xbox Game Pass at the End of December 2018

• I ASK NO ONEI ASK NO ONE565,430
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 14:09Permalink
    U can buy the games discounted b4 they leave. That's always an option.
    I ASK NO ONE
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 December 18 at 16:45Permalink
    Skrubits said:
    Hopefully Bayonetta is on sale again soon enough. Don’t want to start it before Christmas, as I won’t have the time to complete it.
    Lol bayonetta was gwg awhile ago. You missed out
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • mzaccone77mzaccone77148,011
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 17:04Permalink
    How do you get or where can I see the games that are leaving soon? Can you do it online somewhere or is it on the Xbox One dashboard somewhere?
  • MortaigneMortaigne196,255
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 17:12Permalink
    mzaccone77 said:
    How do you get or where can I see the games that are leaving soon? Can you do it online somewhere or is it on the Xbox One dashboard somewhere?
    In the Game Pass page on the dashboard there is a "Games leaving..."-section, yes.

Usually comes up a couple of weeks before they leave at the end of the month.
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,360,732
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 20:14Permalink
    H4nds0mH4ns3l said:
    And this is why I'm not sure about the Xbox pass and all games going digital if they can keep delisting games all the time. What's wrong with building up a catalogue?
    Nothing. But not for $10 a month just not feasible.
  • RevRico420RevRico420152,659
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 20:55Permalink
    I'm actually wondering when they're going to do something about Microsoft rewards. Thanks to the rewards program, I've banked over a year of live and 6 months of game pass just playing games and doing searches. Meaning I'm playing for free most of the time. While awesome, I don't see it being sustainable in the long run, but it does look like lots of people don't take advantage of the program.
  • R4Z1R4Z1104,884
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 21:17Permalink
    I also missed out for Bayonetta in GWG... i was PSholic in last 6 years ;(
  • DoPeY5007DoPeY5007508,967
    Posted on 19 December 18 at 01:25Permalink
    H4nds0mH4ns3l said:
    And this is why I'm not sure about the Xbox pass and all games going digital if they can keep delisting games all the time. What's wrong with building up a catalogue?
    Delisting has nothing to do with Gamepass. NBA Playgrounds was delisted because 2k took publishing rights and had the dev make 2 quickly.
  • Dubs187Dubs187652,568
    Posted on 19 December 18 at 04:17Permalink
    There's only one problem with gamepass , too many games not enough time to play them all!!! I love it
  • Lord MidasLord Midas276,637
    Posted on 19 December 18 at 07:57Permalink
    Dubs187 said:
    There's only one problem with gamepass , too many games not enough time to play them all!!! I love it
    Oh, Dubs. This is so true dance
    Hellsteeth!
  • Sera Di SiahSera Di Siah997,135
    Posted on 19 December 18 at 15:46Permalink
    Isn't Zoo Tycoon getting removed as well?
    'Eyes up, Guardian'
  • AlterPredAlterPred427,298
    Posted on 19 December 18 at 17:46Permalink
    H4nds0mH4ns3l said:
    Knoell said:
    H4nds0mH4ns3l said:
    They have a catalogue. Currently a 209? game catalogue with the service....
    That s crap tho. 209 is hardly any games at all. And even less if they keep delisting all the time.
    Can't tell if you are trolling or serious, 200+ games is more than I could ever play in a year, add that they have been adding more games than what has been removed and that Best Buy has been selling year for $70 since black friday, it is a killer deal. The only people I see it as a bad deal for are those that have a 200 game back log or who only play COD/Fortnite/PUBG every single night.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285318,624
    Posted on 20 December 18 at 09:54Permalink
    I will not understand the time for NBA Playgrounds. It's taken me hours to get a handful of the achievements and the tournaments are a pain in the ass. Started it and bayonetta for my dive. Hoping I picked up the later when it was gwg
  • DraelDrael231,144
    Posted on 20 December 18 at 21:06, Edited on 20 December 18 at 21:11 by DraelPermalink
    I like GP great deal, never buy full price for it too, so far. I didn't care for it initially as the selection wasn't to my liking/lacking. Eventually, I jumped in for $2 for 2 months, since that's basically cents on the games I'd play. MS kept adding games that I was interested in, boom ended up getting 6 months half off.

Now if the quality and quantity isn't there, then I'll get off and wait, but with GwG I don't have time to buy games! laugh

Somehow I feel it's helping me with my impulse to buy games. I'm finishing my bought games backlog, without the need to buy games as GP and GWG keep feeding me more games I'm actually interested in.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.