Game Discussion: The Solus Project Forum

Trial achievements

AuthorMessage
Camello Delgado
Posted on 18 December 18 at 17:14, Edited on 14 January 19 at 19:43 by Camello Delgado
This game had a 1hr trial and 7 achievements worth 161gs could be unlocked:

The Solus ProjectFirst EntryThe First Entry achievement in The Solus Project worth 24 pointsSet foot on the planet

The Solus ProjectBeginner's LuckThe Beginner's Luck achievement in The Solus Project worth 26 pointsComplete your survival training

The Solus ProjectMy Very First Secret!The My Very First Secret! achievement in The Solus Project worth 26 pointsCollect your first secret

The Solus ProjectDummyThe Dummy achievement in The Solus Project worth 34 pointsExtinguish a torch in water

The Solus ProjectLong Distance SwimmerThe Long Distance Swimmer achievement in The Solus Project worth 53 pointsSwim far off shore

The Solus ProjectOh, I Need This?The Oh, I Need This? achievement in The Solus Project worth 60 pointsHasn't picked up PDA until 5 minutes has passed

The Solus ProjectWould Not Even Wait To Check In The HotelThe Would Not Even Wait To Check In The Hotel achievement in The Solus Project worth 36 pointsExplore the backside of the first island
GYS GHOST
GYS GHOST
Posted on 21 July 19 at 20:40
better unlock only 5 achieve for no odds gamescore, thank you for the tip.
If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be of no help. John F. Kennedy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.