Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Games with Gold Titles Revealed for January 2019

AuthorMessage
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 21 December 18 at 16:54, Edited on 21 December 18 at 16:56 by HolyHalfDead
dlCHIEF58 said:
Wow, way to miss the point and make a bunch of baseless assumptions. My point was this guy claimed all these games were listed as GwG but none of those were actually offered to the MAJORITY of people in the WORLD (not just the US so your backhanded jab was completely unnecessary, get of your high horse already).

Of course I would have preferred one of those DIFFERENT games that have never been offered to the MAJORITY of us instead of one already offered - even of the only three from that list which would have been possible (Halo Wars, Shadowrun and Banjo Kazooie: N & B). And a lot of us choose NOT to game the system as you did to get items you were never meant to receive - that something stopping you would have been integrity and honesty which you seem to lack.
325,000 people in US, 7,700,000 in the world, but ok, consider yourself part of the majority.

Why are you so butt hurt about getting the first repeat game, when many other countries got repeats years ago?

Metro 2033 GwG Feb 2014, repeated Aug 2015

As for “gaming the system” - one Gold account = one free Xbox 360 game. So if having more than one Gold account is somehow dishonest, then lock me up now.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Hellgate Aeon
Hellgate Aeon
Posted on 21 December 18 at 17:23
Not bad. I just own fc2 so far
Simm
Simm
Posted on 21 December 18 at 17:39
Q u 4 lK e said:
If I'd anyone wants to boost Far Cry, hit me up!! I already have a bunch of the easy maps downloaded, and I've done the annoying weps already (God, the Dart Rifle...)
I'm in and I have Two Xbox ones, double boxing and ready to go. I'm looking to get the 500 revives done. Anyone else want to join us?
A 0 UB3RLOZ3R
A 0 UB3RLOZ3R
Posted on 21 December 18 at 18:30
Yeah this better just be a one off for repeats or I mind as well forget about renewing my gold anymore I bbareily even play online anymore and I mostly get gold for the free games if they gonna keep pulling stunts like this um just not gonna be gold subscriber anymore
Boots Orion
Boots Orion
Posted on 21 December 18 at 19:56
J4CKA1 said:
The new Xbox is coming out in less than 2 years. Do you really think that they were going to keep pumping out 360 games forever? For me, I'm never starting a new 360 game again.
Great attitude!

Even if the new XB does come out in 2ish years, I have a feeling the backwards compatibility is going to be a feature that they emphasize.
Apparently you don't know what redundant means.
JackTheCreeper
Posted on 21 December 18 at 20:00
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Wow, Celeste! That’s a get. I’ll finally see what the hype is about.
My thoughts exactly!
spankyNspronkle
Posted on 21 December 18 at 20:20
J4CKA1 said:
The new Xbox is coming out in less than 2 years. Do you really think that they were going to keep pumping out 360 games forever? For me, I'm never starting a new 360 game again.
I am assuming this is a troll post since 75% of your gamertag is 360 games (only 13 Xbox One titles have been played).

Someone so invested in leaving the 360 behind would surely spend more time on their Xbox One playing Xbox One games... but that just crazy talk!
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 21 December 18 at 20:56
planchetflaw said:
Either Lollipop Chainsaw is getting a re-make or I'm never going to see this game on the One.
Oh..my..god!! There is someone else out there that wants this?! Im not alone!! Lol seriously have been wanting this game to get a remaster or at the very least b.c. im kinda shocked..i mean i know it wasnt a massive hit by any stretch but i think its gained enough of a following that itd do well enough..i think clap
Matthew
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 21 December 18 at 21:07
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
planchetflaw said:
Either Lollipop Chainsaw is getting a re-make or I'm never going to see this game on the One.
Oh..my..god!! There is someone else out there that wants this?! Im not alone!! Lol seriously have been wanting this game to get a remaster or at the very least b.c. im kinda shocked..i mean i know it wasnt a massive hit by any stretch but i think its gained enough of a following that itd do well enough..i think clap
Count me in too wink
Fear is the mindkiller.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 21 December 18 at 22:34
iMaginaryy said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
planchetflaw said:
Count me in too wink
And another one!! Come all! We shall bring our fight to the streets!laugh (apologies, im delusional from xmas shopping XD)
Matthew
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 21 December 18 at 22:58
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
iMaginaryy said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
planchetflaw said:
Count me in too wink
And another one!! Come all! We shall bring our fight to the streets!laugh (apologies, im delusional from xmas shopping XD)
Sure it's not just from being a drunken monkey? laugh

In any case, good for you! Spread that holiday cheer!
Fear is the mindkiller.
Qwanimal
Qwanimal
Posted on 21 December 18 at 23:11
One of the most critically acclaimed games of 2018, less than a year old, and still people are whinging...
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 22 December 18 at 00:33
iMaginaryy said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
iMaginaryy said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
planchetflaw said:
Count me in too wink
Sure it's not just from being a drunken monkey? laugh

In any case, good for you! Spread that holiday cheer!
laugh I'll have you know I've retired the drunken part of monkey
Matthew
Xystra
Xystra
Posted on 22 December 18 at 06:39
the repeated game is a bit of a disappointment, but I'm pleasantly surprised by the early announcement. they should all be this early.
boodomi
boodomi
Posted on 22 December 18 at 10:13
I've been waiting for Celeste to go on sale but this is even better
Cornerscout
Cornerscout
Posted on 22 December 18 at 14:08
I'm fine with this thanks to Celeste alone. smile
Y2Kasper10
Y2Kasper10
Posted on 23 December 18 at 00:27
Alwindb said:
That is the second time that Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is games with goldlaugh
Ya that's a bullshit move
I like stuff
Flame Haze SnS
Posted on 24 December 18 at 03:32
Why Lara Croft for the 2nd time when M$ could easily put Sonic Generations up for GwG month???

This is M$'s stupid move on their part. :/
piss3d360
piss3d360
Posted on 24 December 18 at 13:38
I don't need anything this month. I just want world peace.
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 24 December 18 at 14:19
piss3d360 said:
I don't need anything this month. I just want world peace.
Before we find world peace, we gotta find peace and end the war in the streets. music
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.