The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Holiday 2018 Sale Roundup

AuthorMessage
AssertionError
Posted on 21 December 18 at 16:26
Backlog (including Game pass) is already bursting. And now this. I can't take it anymore. Will I ever see daylight again!? shock
Rista B
Rista B
Posted on 21 December 18 at 16:54
JuIIIian said:
NIER AUTOMATA WHERE ARE YOU!?
THATS THE ONE GAME I WANTED TO GO ON SALE :c
Yep, pretty disappointed that it wasn't included in the Black Friday sale or this one. Also no Hellblade but not super surprised at that since I thought with them putting it into Gamepass they may not put it on sale. Am concerned that MS will make this a thing in the future though as I have zero interest in Gamepass and may now have to wait additional months for a decent sale.
Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
Bender 32y
Bender 32y
Posted on 21 December 18 at 17:06
PSA: This is the first time Lego: Harry Potter Collection has been on sale digitally. Amazon and Gamestop have the physical copy for $20, but for those of you who share your game collection with others, or just prefer to keep games digitally, this is the best digital price so far since release.
Throni360
Throni360
Posted on 21 December 18 at 17:40
Reborn Insanity said:
With a list this big, it's kind of hard to avoid.
An additional 10-15% off of some games would be nice since 80% are on sale every big sale. And some games are never on sale. Or at least it feels that way. I just want some variety.
Hyyr
Hyyr
Posted on 21 December 18 at 17:40
Reborn Insanity said:
Hyyr said:
Do any of these sales apply to the disk versions of these games, or are they just for the download versions? My apologies if this is stated in the article, as I didn't see it.
These are all digital sales on the Xbox.
Bah! I knew it was too good to be true.

Thanks for the response though.
SheBeatsYou
SheBeatsYou
Posted on 21 December 18 at 17:43
I blame the almost 5 months I didn't buy any games on my binge this holiday LOL. Gosh so much stuff I will never get time to finish. 12 physical games and 4 digital plus a few season passes. Just under $150 bucks total. PHEW I am closed for business for a while now I hope!
Zerodactyl
Zerodactyl
Posted on 21 December 18 at 18:36
Life is Strange: Before the Storm for me!
Zerodactyl
SquareHeadKillr
Posted on 21 December 18 at 20:11
No FH3 DLCs on sale :(
Idenic
Idenic
Posted on 21 December 18 at 21:02
Over 1000gs in DLC for Goat Simulator for $4, I can finally finish it smile
Apache117X
Apache117X
Posted on 21 December 18 at 21:09
Evandalist said:
Literally everybody should buy Voodoo Vince at that pricetag. Show Microsoft some love for bringing back an original Xbox classic and maybe they'll consider doing the same with games like MechAssault or Blinx.
MechAssault!!!!!!!!!
-APACHE117X-
branstoneboy
branstoneboy
Posted on 21 December 18 at 21:26
Don't know if this has been mentioned but the Hitman GOTY edition is wrong. In the UK it's £11.25. It only costs £14.85 if you buy it with Gamepass for some reason.
TechnoTomato
TechnoTomato
Posted on 21 December 18 at 22:32
Yikes, 50% off Battlefield V already.
We're all mad here...
Wicelow
Wicelow
Posted on 21 December 18 at 22:35, Edited on 21 December 18 at 22:46 by Wicelow
Mooncrash is FINALLY discounted !! toast
Nothing else for me. Got everything I need right now !

Rista B said:
JuIIIian said:
NIER AUTOMATA WHERE ARE YOU!?
Yep, pretty disappointed that it wasn't included in the Black Friday sale or this one.
It was on sale for BF. That's when I bought it.
And since I haven't started it yet, I was a bit afraid to see it cheaper this time laugh
Eat. Play. Love.
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 21 December 18 at 23:31
Wicelow said:
Mooncrash is FINALLY discounted !! toast
Nothing else for me. Got everything I need right now !
MOTHERFUCKER! angry

After seeing that thing not go sale multiple times through special sales and despairing of it ever going on sale, I broke down and bought it a few weeks ago. And now the goddamn thing goes on sale.
Evandalist
Evandalist
Posted on 22 December 18 at 00:56
Apache117X said:
Evandalist said:
Literally everybody should buy Voodoo Vince at that pricetag. Show Microsoft some love for bringing back an original Xbox classic and maybe they'll consider doing the same with games like MechAssault or Blinx.
MechAssault!!!!!!!!!
Criminally underrated. I never played the second one so IDK if it's as good or not, but I bought MechAssault day one on the original Xbox and spent the next month completely enamored, blowing shit up and wondering why mech games never really caught on in the U.S.
Here lies a trite quote from somebody in history you might recognize. It's delightfully witty, yet concurrently incisive, and not at all pretentious.
shanecip
shanecip
Posted on 22 December 18 at 01:06
Finally, Turok 2 is on sale. I’m also thinking about checking out Voodoo Vince and a few others as well.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 22 December 18 at 01:52
I am loving Voodoo Vince right now!! Absolutely buy! Buy! Buy! So enjoyable!!
Matthew
YourUncleLogan
Posted on 22 December 18 at 03:19
Well I'm $190 down
redjarman
redjarman
Posted on 22 December 18 at 06:19
odyssey ultimate edition comes with less than the gold edition but costs $10 more?
BegFourMercy
BegFourMercy
Posted on 22 December 18 at 06:35
Greasychipbutty said:
HuwCW87 said:
Is destiny 2 worth it at that price? Been thinking about it for a while to play with the missus, whats the game like at the moment?
Destiny 2's in a very good place at the moment imo, although I'm sure you can pick up the Legendary version on disc for less than £30 uk which includes the base game, the 2 year 1 expansions and Forsaken.
I disagree. The annual pass has been a major step back again. D2 is just bad compared the D1. Its all about greed and lies. Wait for D2 Year 3 and get it all for $20.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.