The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Holiday 2018 Sale Roundup

• RadiantViperRadiantViper1,116,880
    Posted on 21 December 18 at 09:36
    MC PHILABUSTA said:
    I was wondering if I own metal gear collection hd physically is peace walker already on there or is the peace walker game separate ?
    Peace Walker comes on a second disc so it should be included, unless you got it used without that disc.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,277,938
    Posted on 21 December 18 at 09:58
    Thanks viper appreciate it !
  • LeXXuzLeXXuz1,145,407
    Posted on 21 December 18 at 10:11
    And, of course, NO Dragon Age II DLC... roll
    Thanks once more EA, we love you, too.
  • Dragonborn GearDragonborn Gear1,539,657
    Posted on 21 December 18 at 13:23
    MC PHILABUSTA said:
    Sure wish Faery would go on sale .
    Lol. You've got that right. I feel like Faery is on sale more often than is it available for normal price. So many of these sales are repeats.
  • FreshAspekFreshAspek797,299
    Posted on 21 December 18 at 13:54
    Are TA subscriptions working properly for everyone? I’m subscribed to receive news for multiple games on this list but only received one notification for one game.
  • Extrema22Extrema22282,869
    Posted on 21 December 18 at 14:02
    Llamaman2 said:
    Trying to decide if now is the time to pick up the Kingdoms of Amalur DLC. On one hand its not been discounted in forever. On the other hand THQ Nordic now has the license and have done a great job with deep game and DLC discounts, so it could be worth waiting?
    I've been waiting years literally, definitely gonna pick it up, especially now that the game is BC!
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,121,237
    Posted on 21 December 18 at 14:28
    Damn, had to come back, I think I've got to nab The Escapists for $5. Stinks that they don't have the DLC achievements on 360 also, that would have made it even better. I think I'm gonna hang on to this game for the next TA community challenge or something since I've already played it. Love to play it again.
  • Posted on 21 December 18 at 15:19
    I wish they would do a sale for black ops DLC
    Enoughbeck96
  • Tatl360Tatl360462,334
    Posted on 21 December 18 at 17:58
    Excellent sale!

It's good to remember that Thunder Wolves and Giana Sisters Xbox 360 were relisted at the same time in january 2018.
    So if they would stay just one year (unlikely it's just one year renew) it's a good chance to get them now!
  • Orran DuraiOrran Durai141,721
    Posted on 21 December 18 at 18:37
    Resident Evil Revelations 2 Season Pass is also on sale, 75% discount for Gold Members.
    Stylish Laziness
  • Posted on 21 December 18 at 19:33
    Been waiting for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel DLC do go on sale forever. Do y’all think it will ever happen?
  • The NotoThe Noto703,597
    Posted on 21 December 18 at 20:22
    Im One To Envy said:
    Been waiting for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel DLC do go on sale forever. Do y’all think it will ever happen?
    I thought it happened last month... after I bought the Trilogy box that had all the DLC packs.
  • o DEEVIUS oo DEEVIUS o621,802
    Posted on 21 December 18 at 22:45, Edited on 21 December 18 at 22:46 by o DEEVIUS o
    Pick up Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, me and Free will teach you the ropes - still a fully active XBL community after 12 fucking years!!! Which can't be said for any other MP game on Xbox. . . . see you tomorrow night in T-hunt smile
    In a room full of emptiness
  • Posted on 21 December 18 at 23:14
    The Noto said:
    Im One To Envy said:
    I thought it happened last month... after I bought the Trilogy box that had all the DLC packs.
    Do you perhaps know when? I’ve been looking at every sale and never saw it. If it really was on sale I’m gonna be so mad at myself!
  • Posted on 22 December 18 at 00:53
    It's never been on sale
  • liveAlexiosliveAlexios480,045
    Posted on 22 December 18 at 09:42
    No MassEffect DLCs on sale(
    Nothing to pick up
    XboxOneX is best place to play before PS5 in 2021))
  • IKV91IKV911,827,141
    Posted on 22 December 18 at 12:52
    Im One To Envy said:
    The Noto said:
    Im One To Envy said:
    Do you perhaps know when? I’ve been looking at every sale and never saw it. If it really was on sale I’m gonna be so mad at myself!
    The season pass was on sale in April this year or thereabouts since that’s when I played it and I know I did not buy it at full price.
    Brynjolf
  • StrangerStranger212,661
    Posted on 22 December 18 at 15:00
    Do many good stuff here, but some of them are not available for the country I currently live in...
  • JDFurbzJDFurbz1,076,619
    Posted on 22 December 18 at 23:14
    The only thing I wanted from this sale, the Watchdogs Season Pass, is discounted everywhere except Australia. Thanks Ubisoft...it's still $30 here. What a ripoff!
  • TheBongoFuryTheBongoFury1,125,656
    Posted on 24 December 18 at 14:19
    Nice! The DLC for Sleeping Dogs for a low low price. I will get this to finish the game 1500g totally. :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads