Achievements dont unlock

AuthorMessage
Nick S Admin
Nick S Admin
Posted on 15 March 19 at 14:55
Pfff.. I have the same problem..
Poopdog M60Riot
Posted on 16 March 19 at 12:30
Disposition still works, assuming you get three level 3s in one sitting. I made a note of what conversations would bump me to a 3 then reverted and saved it for later.
Banana Big Boys
Nick S Admin
Nick S Admin
Posted on 16 March 19 at 21:00
Disposition worked for me as well. Things that dont work:
-(5 stronghold upgrades: Unlocked at 8)
-All stronghold upgrades
-All types of adventures
-All 8 companions

All these must be done in one sitting, dont they?
Poopdog M60Riot
Posted on 17 March 19 at 11:59
Apparently so. I’ll try to do the recruiting achievement soon and see how long it takes.
Banana Big Boys
Nick S Admin
Nick S Admin
Posted on 17 March 19 at 12:27, Edited on 17 March 19 at 12:37 by Nick S Admin
What if you recruit Aloth 8 times (with save and load)? Or create 8 adventurers?

My point is that these bugged achievements have an invisible bugged tracker and maybe we can exploit the tracker.
Poopdog M60Riot
Posted on 17 March 19 at 12:58, Edited on 17 March 19 at 13:05 by Poopdog M60Riot
You could test that pretty quickly. I’m just hoping that deaths don’t reset the counts as well.
Banana Big Boys
Nick S Admin
Nick S Admin
Posted on 17 March 19 at 14:39
I am close to the end. I will start testing in my second playthrouugh. Anything new you discover please post it here.
DrunkenSaMuRaii
Posted on 17 March 19 at 16:06
Poopdog M60Riot said:
Apparently so. I’ll try to do the recruiting achievement soon and see how long it takes.
When i did my speed run it took me about 5 hours in one sitting to get from the start to the end of the base game story, along the way i got The Watcher With Eight Friends, Disposition and All Upgrades in Stronghold.

When i got From the Clouds to the Depths achievement i killed both dragons without turning off the console but i did get killed a few times by the adra dragon so hopefully that means deaths do not affect the counters.
Nick S Admin
Nick S Admin
Posted on 17 March 19 at 16:37
Guys the counters reset when the console is being turned off (and possibly if you quit the game to dashboard or to main menu).
Poopdog M60Riot
Posted on 17 March 19 at 21:31, Edited on 17 March 19 at 21:56 by Poopdog M60Riot
That’s good to hear that deaths don’t affect the counters.

I was doing a little research and came across this thread for the Explorer achievement. Seems there are 152 places to visit. Some of the titles are a little vague, but it’s way more info than TA’s current solution lol. Maybe someone could simplify that list going forward.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/291650/discussions/0/61845803...

Still the load times alone might dissuade me from trying this one. I’m on the original Xbox one and the load times are absurdly long.
Banana Big Boys
Nick S Admin
Nick S Admin
Posted on 22 March 19 at 15:56, Edited on 27 March 19 at 14:59 by Nick S Admin
I just finished my 1st playthrough:
-total enemies killed: 2055 (won the pacifist achievement)
-visited everything: no achievement
-completed all upgrades, all types of adventures, met all companions: no achievements

However I killed the Sky and the Adra Dragons without turning off the console and I got the achievement.

Edit: I also won in my 2nd playthrough "The Watcher with 8 friends" and "All Upgrades in Stronghold" because I did them in one sitting. Just make your own team and recruit the 8 companions just after the second act. Recruiting the same companion 8 times or creating 8 different adventurers will not work.
Nick S Admin
Nick S Admin
Posted on 26 March 19 at 12:49
Its highly likely that a patch is coming.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/achie...
Poopdog M60Riot
Posted on 13 April 19 at 06:38
Fingers crossed.
Banana Big Boys
Larvi
Larvi
Posted on 25 April 19 at 14:52
Just saw these got marked as unobtainable. If this was done with a patch wouldn't it be possible to play offline with the unpatched disc version and still earn them? Has anyone tried this?
KilldbyNecropsy
Posted on 25 April 19 at 15:06
I was contemplating the same this same thing. It’s a lot of time to play offline though. Larvi said:
Just saw these got marked as unobtainable. If this was done with a patch wouldn't it be possible to play offline with the unpatched disc version and still earn them? Has anyone tried this?
Campaign co-op is being added to Martyr
erod550
erod550
Posted on 25 April 19 at 16:08
Another game I should have finished when I was first playing it instead of getting distracted and never coming back to it and now I may never be able to finish it. :(
Astariah
Astariah
Posted on 30 April 19 at 01:01
Great I just bought this game when it was on sale couple months back now this website marks those achievments as discontinued , thx alot TA
CheshireMulisha
Posted on 30 April 19 at 06:02
The 3 that have been marked as glitched have all been unlocked in the last week by somebody. Does anybody know if there was a patch?
Swinny Costello
Posted on 30 April 19 at 06:12
Astariah said:
Great I just bought this game when it was on sale couple months back now this website marks those achievments as discontinued , thx alot TA
They were previously obtainable not that long ago. This isn't TA's fault - direct your frustration at Obsidian.
Astariah
Astariah
Posted on 30 April 19 at 19:52
Nah they take long to update website, I always check before I buy xbox one games, would never bought it if it had discontinued achievements
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.