Game Discussion: Call of Duty: WWII Forum

Looking for players for zombies easter eggs

AuthorMessage
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 21 December 18 at 15:14, Edited on 26 January 19 at 20:07 by Seitzz
I'm going to be going through all the zombies achievements in the next 2-3 weeks hopefully I'll be done. I'm looking for other players who are interested and have pretty decent availability. I have to do all 5 easter eggs still. Preferably would like players experienced with zombies in some way, whether it's this game or any of the former ones.

Edit: Done so I won't be checking this post anymore. Feel free to use this forum post to try and find others for the easter egg.
PR0MOTE
PR0MOTE
Posted on 25 December 18 at 22:08
I'm looking to complete the base game zombies achievements, I have a fair understanding of the steps and am experienced. I would review the steps again if we can get a couple more players who have a general idea of it as well.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 26 December 18 at 05:48
PR0MOTE said:
I'm looking to complete the base game zombies achievements, I have a fair understanding of the steps and am experienced. I would review the steps again if we can get a couple more players who have a general idea of it as well.
I actually got this an hour before you posted this. I have 2 other people and we all knew pretty well what to do and got it on our first run. We still need the DLC easter eggs so if you're interested in those, we might try to set up a session to do them soon.
IloveTEST400
IloveTEST400
Posted on 29 December 18 at 18:50
Hey if anyone wants to do the original game zombies achievements please message my gamer tag (exactly like profile name on here) would love to get them rattled off 👊🏻
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 17 January 19 at 18:52
If anyone is still looking to do the TDS easter egg let me know, it's been proving very difficult and finicky and also frustrating to say the least. I have all the steps practically memorized by this point from attempting it so much. I'm hoping to get this finally done before moving on to the Frozen Dawn easter egg.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 25 January 19 at 19:50, Edited on 26 January 19 at 20:07 by Seitzz
Done. Won't be checking this post anymore but feel free to use it to try and find people if anyone wants.
JoNNy BoJanGls
Posted on 26 January 19 at 16:51
Message me i need the shadow throne darkest shore and frozen dawn..with most of misc achievement
Hefty Dan
Hefty Dan
Posted on 14 February 19 at 09:24
Got 2 sessions up if any of you would like to join. One on Friday and one Saturday 7pm GMT
ditisem
ditisem
Posted on 25 February 19 at 22:46
Need all main game zombie achievements. I'm decent but not great. Hit me up if you feel like getting the achievements: Gt : ditisem.
Pyrodan49
Pyrodan49
Posted on 04 March 19 at 23:25
Need help with sword of Barbarossa achievement.... know all steps but keep dieing at the last step (stones)
Maaarc15
Maaarc15
Posted on 01 September 19 at 19:23
If anyone want to do the hard Easter egg, let me know
GT: Maaarc15
Twona
Twona
Posted on 02 October 19 at 06:40
Looking to knock out the base game zombie achievements. If anybody's interested just drop me a message on TA or via Xbox live. GT: Twona
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.