Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

2018's Easiest Achievement Lists - Earn 20,000 Gamerscore in 15 Hours

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 December 18 at 09:10
    Darkroder92 said:
    I think all of them are Indie Games and 8 don't wanna buy any of these games just for Achievements
    You couldn't pay me to play this crap(which applies to indie games in general). I would rather earn 20,000G than have such garbage easy completiins on my card.

And to tge people who say gamerscore is worthless - it always was and peoole here don't care about it. They only care about completion percentage, which is what this article is actually about
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666183,904
    Posted on 24 December 18 at 09:20, Edited on 24 December 18 at 09:23 by Zorlac0666
    FoolsAndKings said:
    If you have plenty of cash to chuck at it, you can get massive scores with very little effort. However I wouldn't like to think i'd spent the amount of money listed here for a game that lasts less than an hour. Give me a 60 hour game that cost £5 and I'd be much happier. I mean ... Conan Exiles for £50 and it takes less than 1 hour, they've seen you coming. I agree with Daky1001 {#}Gamescore is worthless{#}. I remember a time when I has chuffed to complete a game that had over 3,000 TA, and now they are coming out on a weekly basis and take 5-6 hours to do ... such a shame.
    Before I say this I love achievements, and I know someone is going to jump me for this, but here goes.

Gamerscore has always been worthless. It's intended to be a fun bonus on top of the actual game. it was NEVER intended to be the main reason anyone buys a game, so honestly if you are buying games just for the score you're gaming wrong. That said people can game for their own reasons so have at it.

On top of that, I can assure that nearly 100% of developers could give two shits about your true achievements ratio. This is an external site that has absolutely nothing to do with the development process of a game and it's achievements. They already have to make the game, and come up with an achievement list that seems appropriate. What makes you think they would give ANY thought to this website and it's ratios?

I promise you 99% of the developers out there don't care about achievements during the development process at all. They care about making their game, and achievements are tacked on later. Which is absolutely the way game development should be. Conan Exiles is in no way an hour long game. Cheating to get the achievements is in no way "finishing" the game, or even actually starting it. It's no wonder so many people here don't really enjoy gaming anymore. They're not playing the games. They're playing who has the biggest gamerscore penis.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666
  • True MarvellousTrue Marvellous3,303,961
    Posted on 24 December 18 at 09:42
    ClaytThaGreat said:
    PSYCHADELICACE said:
    Daky1001 said:
    Gamerscore is worthless now
    it always was
    ^This laugh
    The worth of gamerscore depends on the individual.

I suffer from a multitude of debilitating long term health conditions and achievement hunting was woven into my health and wellbeing plan to help me manage and battle through each and every day.

Gamerscore has also made me many a friendship some which go back over a decade now and some of the experiences shared you cant put a price on.

Gamerscore has opened doors in the gaming industry allowing me to build up working friendships with many game devs and publisher.

Gamescore also allows me to give back to the gaming community as without gamerscore I wouldnt be able to hold giveaways from my blog such as the 30 game 1st prize draw I running right now.

So gamescore is worthless to some but to others its anything but.

Happy holidays everyone!
    GIVEAWAY 35 GAMES TO BE WON DRAW 5th JAN https://gleam.io/a5fvy/true-tubes-huge-xbox-one-digital-games-giveaway-over-35-games-spread-over-3-prizes
  • GYS GHOSTGYS GHOST235,342
    Posted on 24 December 18 at 10:00
    True Marvellous said:
    ClaytThaGreat said:
    PSYCHADELICACE said:
    Daky1001 said:
    Gamerscore is worthless now
    it always was
    ^This laugh
    The worth of gamerscore depends on the individual.

I suffer from a multitude of debilitating long term health conditions and achievement hunting was woven into my health and wellbeing plan to help me manage and battle through each and every day.

Gamerscore has also made me many a friendship some which go back over a decade now and some of the experiences shared you cant put a price on.

Gamerscore has opened doors in the gaming industry allowing me to build up working friendships with many game devs and publisher.

Gamescore also allows me to give back to the gaming community as without gamerscore I wouldnt be able to hold giveaways from my blog such as the 30 game 1st prize draw I running right now.

So gamescore is worthless to some but to others its anything but.

Happy holidays everyone!
    If the worth the Gamerscore down, the worth of achievements won up
    Halo tmcc 100% :)... [i] waiting infinite [/i] If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be no help. John
  • Posted on 24 December 18 at 11:00
    NoApologies1988 said:
    FoolsAndKings said:
    If you have plenty of cash to chuck at it, you can get massive scores with very little effort. However I wouldn't like to think i'd spent the amount of money listed here for a game that lasts less than an hour. Give me a 60 hour game that cost £5 and I'd be much happier. I mean ... Conan Exiles for £50 and it takes less than 1 hour, they've seen you coming. I agree with Daky1001 {#}Gamescore is worthless{#}. I remember a time when I has chuffed to complete a game that had over 3,000 TA, and now they are coming out on a weekly basis and take 5-6 hours to do ... such a shame.
    Please name 1 game with 3000+ TA that takes 5-6 hours to do.

Please.
    Blast Brawl 2: Bloody Boogaloo Achievements

this might be the game you are looking for.
  • Posted on 24 December 18 at 11:00
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    Katarn StarKiLR said:
    If they do this list every year, is there a way to find all of the previous articles?

I am close to 300k and some easy and cheap games may be needed.
    This is our first such story but I’ll do it again. We do the monthly roundups, which are linked in the introduction.
    Thank you
  • ElyohElyoh864,924
    Posted on 24 December 18 at 11:15
    NoApologies1988 said:
    FoolsAndKings said:

Please.
    Castles Achievements
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • QuotientJanQuotientJan430,985
    Posted on 24 December 18 at 11:24
    I usally like these lists and aside from the Gamerscore you may be surprised by the game. That said im not gonna jump in and buy all these games. Better wait till they come to Gamepass.

Aside from that there are plenty of games which are hard or take very long to complete. Im much more impressed if you have Gears 4 at 100 % than every other game on this list here.
  • Warder0Warder0444,930
    Posted on 24 December 18 at 12:16
    I don't think InkSplosion isn't as easy as everyone is making it out to be...
  • HILL5IZEHILL5IZE1,171,935 1,171,935 GamerScore
    Posted on 24 December 18 at 12:21
    19/20 i played. :)
    I wait for a sale by Conan. :)
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,147,138
    Posted on 24 December 18 at 13:08
    For the record, I actually like walking sims.

Spencer is also around an hour. So is Scalextric.

Energy Cycle Edge is under an hour with Dwaggienite's exceptional guides.

There's another 3,000 for you.

NoApologies1988 said:
    FoolsAndKings said:
    If you have plenty of cash to chuck at it, you can get massive scores with very little effort. However I wouldn't like to think i'd spent the amount of money listed here for a game that lasts less than an hour. Give me a 60 hour game that cost £5 and I'd be much happier. I mean ... Conan Exiles for £50 and it takes less than 1 hour, they've seen you coming. I agree with Daky1001 "Gamescore is worthless". I remember a time when I has chuffed to complete a game that had over 3,000 TA, and now they are coming out on a weekly basis and take 5-6 hours to do ... such a shame.

Please.
    The Journey Down bundle that was just on sale. It's one story split in 3, so I'd say it counts.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 December 18 at 14:25, Edited on 24 December 18 at 14:38 by
    NoApologies1988 said:
    FoolsAndKings said:
    If you have plenty of cash to chuck at it, you can get massive scores with very little effort. However I wouldn't like to think i'd spent the amount of money listed here for a game that lasts less than an hour. Give me a 60 hour game that cost £5 and I'd be much happier. I mean ... Conan Exiles for £50 and it takes less than 1 hour, they've seen you coming. I agree with Daky1001 "Gamescore is worthless". I remember a time when I has chuffed to complete a game that had over 3,000 TA, and now they are coming out on a weekly basis and take 5-6 hours to do ... such a shame.

Please.
    minecraft with achievement worlds
  • ClockwerksClockwerks914,563
    Posted on 24 December 18 at 15:14
    NoApologies1988 said:
    FoolsAndKings said:

Please.
    While I don't think that overall statement is true at all, there are a few games that almost do fit the criteria. For example, Hawken is extremely close to those parameters at about 2650 TA in 4-5 hours.

That's the only one I can think of from my personal list that qualifies. So, to say they are coming out weekly mightttt be a stretch.
  • Posted on 24 December 18 at 15:18
    I really don't like rewarding crappy developers making crappy games just to get gamerscore. Microsoft should install a gamerscore vending machine so people can get their fix without supporting these rubbish games. Both ways take no effort and it removes the crap games laugh
  • Tess JakTess Jak325,211
    Posted on 24 December 18 at 15:47
    what is the point ???
  • Posted on 24 December 18 at 16:02
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    Mark, is there any chance with these sort of articles that you can add regional pricing? It’s weird that this is a British site but the article is in US currency. Just feels wrong.
    And at that it's a country which varies taxes state-to-state and doesn't include them in the prices....
  • Mental Knight 5Mental Knight 51,827,510
    Posted on 24 December 18 at 16:10
    19/20, I refuse to jump on my friend's head, that's where I draw the line. Most of the arcade action stuff was good, but $2 worth of fun in a $5 package. If you have any patience at all for point & click inventory adventures, MechaNika and the prequel Agatha Knife are must-plays, especially if you like, say, South Park. The Station and Transference played great and had good stories. The Journey Down trilogy is very much like the Monkey Island series, so if you like buying games just to follow a walkthrough (i.e. paying money to do homework), 1-2 hours each. Otherwise 10-15 hour games full of humor and those ridiculous point & click item puzzles many of us love.
  • Posted on 24 December 18 at 18:14
    Warder0 said:
    I don't think InkSplosion isn't as easy as everyone is making it out to be...
    This!! The most frustrating game i played . Or was it easy in the beginning and have they updated it?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 December 18 at 21:51
    I only own 2 of these(sigi, destronaut) and no interest in any of the others. Wouldnt even play them if they were gwg.
  • Posted on 24 December 18 at 22:50
    Any of these games actually fun?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.