Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

2018's Easiest Achievement Lists - Earn 20,000 Gamerscore in 15 Hours

• Posted on 24 December 18 at 23:35
    NoApologies1988 said:
    FoolsAndKings said:
    If you have plenty of cash to chuck at it, you can get massive scores with very little effort. However I wouldn't like to think i'd spent the amount of money listed here for a game that lasts less than an hour. Give me a 60 hour game that cost £5 and I'd be much happier. I mean ... Conan Exiles for £50 and it takes less than 1 hour, they've seen you coming. I agree with Daky1001 {#}Gamescore is worthless{#}. I remember a time when I has chuffed to complete a game that had over 3,000 TA, and now they are coming out on a weekly basis and take 5-6 hours to do ... such a shame.
    Please name 1 game with 3000+ TA that takes 5-6 hours to do.

Please.
    The Jackbox Party Pack 4 Achievements

The Jackbox Party Pack 5 Achievements

Death Squared Achievements

There's three. Not quite 3000 but 2600+ for each game in about 4-5 hours each for Jackbox and 8 hours for Death Squared. 8400 TA right there in about 16-20 hours max.
  • Posted on 25 December 18 at 01:53
    XwolfanX said:
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    More like 'Obtain 20,000 GS for $260'.
    this is what becomes nowadays
    Not with Xbox Game Pass laugh
  • EthigyEthigy730,503
    Posted on 25 December 18 at 02:02, Edited on 25 December 18 at 02:24 by Ethigy
    Only game on this list I’d even think about doing is Conan Exiles.

Aside from that, people need to quit throwing around the word “worthless.” Gamerscore clearly is far from worthless when there’s a whole website dedicated to achievements.
  • Posted on 25 December 18 at 02:25
    I paid $35.00 on eBay for the redeem code for this:

Xbox OneDay OneThe Day One achievement in Xbox One worth 0 pointsThank you for being part of Day One!

I could buy 7 of these games for that price, so from my point of view these games are worth quite a bit. It's all personal. Achievements have always been collectibles for me. Some are common, like in these games and some are rare, like ones that require more skill or time. I wanna collect them all!
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,515,563
    Posted on 25 December 18 at 03:17, Edited on 25 December 18 at 03:17 by EarthboundX
    A Dreadful Shot said:

Aside from that, people need to quit throwing around the word “worthless.” Gamerscore clearly is far from worthless when there’s a whole website dedicated to achievements.
    I think people mean in the grand scheme of gaming, they don't mean much. Try bragging about your GS, or just talking about achievements in general outside a very specific group of gamers and you'll get nothing but blank looks.

I mean I love achievements and even I'm not impressed by large GS, Stallion hit 2 million? Uh, OK.

It's just for fun.
  • D3m0nF0rc3D3m0nF0rc3790,110
    Posted on 25 December 18 at 04:34
    "Annual reboots are the gaming law"
    "Loot boxes galore"
    "Coin slots in every door"
    "Indie killed the gamerscore whore"
  • EthigyEthigy730,503
    Posted on 25 December 18 at 05:30, Edited on 25 December 18 at 05:36 by Ethigy
    EarthboundX said:
    A Dreadful Shot said:

I think people mean in the grand scheme of gaming, they don't mean much. Try bragging about your GS, or just talking about achievements in general outside a very specific group of gamers and you'll get nothing but blank looks.

I mean I love achievements and even I'm not impressed by large GS, Stallion hit 2 million? Uh, OK.

It's just for fun.
    I understand that, people just need to stop using the word worthless. In fact, there are very few things in life that are truly worthless, if anything. Some people put a lot of time into their gamerscore so it’s far from worthless. Maybe find a different adjective is all I’m saying.

And yeah, I’m with you on the 2 mil thing. I’m more impressed by high ratios and which games you’ve completed over high gamerscore.
  • PangoBaraPangoBara1,473,300
    Posted on 25 December 18 at 06:46, Edited on 25 December 18 at 06:47 by PangoBara
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    NoApologies1988 said:
    FoolsAndKings said:
    If you have plenty of cash to chuck at it, you can get massive scores with very little effort. However I wouldn't like to think i'd spent the amount of money listed here for a game that lasts less than an hour. Give me a 60 hour game that cost £5 and I'd be much happier. I mean ... Conan Exiles for £50 and it takes less than 1 hour, they've seen you coming. I agree with Daky1001 "Gamescore is worthless". I remember a time when I has chuffed to complete a game that had over 3,000 TA, and now they are coming out on a weekly basis and take 5-6 hours to do ... such a shame.
    Please name 1 game with 3000+ TA that takes 5-6 hours to do.

Please.

There's three. Not quite 3000 but 2600+ for each game in about 4-5 hours each for Jackbox and 8 hours for Death Squared. 8400 TA right there in about 16-20 hours max.
    As the person who wrote the walkthrough for JPP 4, I can concur that it only takes a few hours and is not difficult. Most likely the same thing for 5

(Though that high of TA score isn't common on that quick of games. Almost all of them that are like this is just cuz of people being too lazy to do them instead of difficulty)
    Santino
  • Punk NinePunk Nine1,913,458
    Posted on 25 December 18 at 09:05
    iTz Canada Ehh said:

This post needs to be reported. I clicked on the first link and there was more then 4 achievements to earn and the second link had more then 5 achievements to earn. These are not easy games that have 4 or 5 achievements only.
    TL,DR
  • FUBLFUBL353,144
    Posted on 25 December 18 at 18:23
    enjoyed midnight deluxe and full blast.

Super Destronaut DX was decent

Jack n jill was ok

inksplosion everything is locked behind getting the 100k in classic mode be warned

North was horrible
  • ccliffy90ccliffy901,226,673
    Posted on 25 December 18 at 18:36
    I miss the good old days when I played I wanted to play not just drop 5 quid on a game cause it easy 😂😂😂
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666184,204
    Posted on 25 December 18 at 19:07
    ccliffy90 said:
    I miss the good old days when I played I wanted to play not just drop 5 quid on a game cause it easy 😂😂😂
    *protip* You can still do that and no one will mind.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666
  • Posted on 25 December 18 at 22:04
    Punk Nine said:
    iTz Canada Ehh said:

This post needs to be reported. I clicked on the first link and there was more then 4 achievements to earn and the second link had more then 5 achievements to earn. These are not easy games that have 4 or 5 achievements only.
    Why would it need to be reported? Where did anyone claim that they only had 4-5 achievements each?
    Hola
  • PURESSENCEPURESSENCE1,178,359
    Posted on 25 December 18 at 23:09
    Just bought a few of the sub £5 ones with a gift card and finished 3 of them in under an hour. Jack and Jill was 15 minutes of easy rubbish, Super Destronaut is a fun Space Invaders rip off with a twist but very easy and Full Blast is like a cheapo Raiden copy which again I finished in under 25 minutes. Don't think I'd play any of them again, but for £12-14 it was a fun hour.
  • PangoBaraPangoBara1,473,300
    Posted on 26 December 18 at 01:30
    PURESSENCE said:
    Just bought a few of the sub £5 ones with a gift card and finished 3 of them in under an hour. Jack and Jill was 15 minutes of easy rubbish, Super Destronaut is a fun Space Invaders rip off with a twist but very easy and Full Blast is like a cheapo Raiden copy which again I finished in under 25 minutes. Don't think I'd play any of them again, but for £12-14 it was a fun hour.
    If FullBlast wasn't so slow, it might actually be enjoyable.
    Santino
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 December 18 at 03:12
    Punk Nine said:
    iTz Canada Ehh said:

You are being sarcastic huh. Or just woke up or something. Its Pack 4 and Pack 5. Not 4 or 5 achievements....
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666184,204
    Posted on 26 December 18 at 07:21
    Even if he did say it was only 4 or 5 achievements, what's to report there?
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666
  • Punk NinePunk Nine1,913,458
    Posted on 26 December 18 at 07:35
    Solo Wing 82 said:
    Punk Nine said:
    iTz Canada Ehh said:

You are being sarcastic huh. Or just woke up or something. Its Pack 4 and Pack 5. Not 4 or 5 achievements....
    Yes. It was a joke. hahaha
    TL,DR
  • Rhhe82Rhhe82301,605
    Posted on 26 December 18 at 08:17
    PURESSENCE said:
    You can get all the achievements in Fullblast in 25 minutes. I kept on playing (for some ten minutes or so) after the last achievement to be surprised that there are other areas than the city to play, at least a jungle area. Thus Fullblast is only another case of Avatar:TLA.
  • Rhhe82Rhhe82301,605
    Posted on 26 December 18 at 08:17, Edited on 26 December 18 at 08:19 by Rhhe82
    PURESSENCE said:
    You can get all the achievements in Fullblast in 25 minutes, but you can’t finish it. I kept on playing (for some ten minutes or so) after the last achievement to be surprised that there are other areas than the city to play, at least a jungle area. Thus Fullblast is only another case of Avatar:TLA.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.