Game Discussion: Heart Box (Win 10) Forum

Level solutions

AuthorMessage
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 24 December 18 at 14:42, Edited on 24 December 18 at 16:36 by Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Hi all,
I've started make screenshots for every level, which should reveal the solution for the level. The first levels aren't that hard and thus shouldn't really require a solution, although once the levels get harder it might become more helpful.
What's your opinions on this, should I continue making these for more levels?
1-10
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 Heart Box Good start! Itzz Sh0wt1m3's solution for the Good start! Achievement in Heart BoxYou completed all levels with test cubes!

11-20
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 Heart Box Strike! Itzz Sh0wt1m3's solution for the Strike! Achievement in Heart BoxYou completed all levels with bowling balls!

21-30
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 Heart Box Jump of champion Itzz Sh0wt1m3's solution for the Jump of champion Achievement in Heart BoxYou complete all levels with trampolines!

31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 Heart Box I can fly! Itzz Sh0wt1m3's solution for the I can fly! Achievement in Heart BoxYou completed all levels with ventilators!

71-80
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 Heart Box Air mail Itzz Sh0wt1m3's solution for the Air mail Achievement in Heart BoxYou completed all levels with air mail!

Thanks in advance! toast
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 24 December 18 at 16:00
Some are going to start requiring videos due to timing and placement, as a warning.
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 24 December 18 at 16:39
Shadow Kisuragi said:
Some are going to start requiring videos due to timing and placement, as a warning.
Thanks for the warning! So far I've been able to handle it pretty well imo, though maybe eventually screenshots will not work anymore indeed. I would love to keep it limited to screenshots though, as these are easier to make for me, as well as when you are following the guide, you don't have to pause the video every time, and besides screenshots can give you an overview of the solution right away instead of having to watch the entire video.
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 24 December 18 at 16:47
The developer has a playlist that has solutions for every level already on their YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAUhzBtGpJiFT-JxAvIdx...
Game On.
segagamer
404,524 404,524 GamerScore
segagamer
Posted on 28 December 18 at 18:18
Thanks JumboWario! This is perfect.
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 11 May 19 at 22:32
they must have updated their game because level 108 solution and the reality are completely different.

on the video he pushes the button to drop you when the blade gets close. This will get you killed 100% of the time. Even if you time it better and launch it later, you are likely to bounce back up to the blade.

I have even bounced back to the conveyor belt 3 times before it bounces right. which is impossible without hint mode on the first of the 4 challenges.
See you in Valhalla
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.