The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: December 25th, 2018

• SimmSimm1,869,988
    Posted on 25 December 18 at 23:17
    It always seems the few negative people are the first to comment. Overall I think this community is still better than most sites.

Nothing for me this week but I already bought some great games in the Xmas sale so I'm all set for a while. Merry Christmas everyone.
  • Posted on 26 December 18 at 02:44
    Bought monster jam crush it. This beer I’m drinking is delicious. Each one tastes better than the one before it. Merry Christmas my gaming friends toast
  • SeitzzSeitzz987,918
    Posted on 26 December 18 at 15:52
    The Escapists stuff is really good if anyone's looking for good indie games. Although I don't know why it's cheaper to buy the 2 dlcs separately than in the bundle with the free dlc. It's not much but still, why spend more, even if it's less than $1.
  • The NotoThe Noto407,215
    Posted on 26 December 18 at 20:46
    I bought that Indie Bundle. I've wanted The Coma and Slayaway Camp for a while now.
  • KodingKoding977,182
    Posted on 26 December 18 at 22:07
    The Noto said:
    I bought that Indie Bundle. I've wanted The Coma and Slayaway Camp for a while now.
    I did the same thing, for the same 2 reasons. Don't really care about Bleed 2 or the Underwater games, but getting 4 games for less than the price of 1 is too good a deal to pass up!
    54 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
  • Posted on 28 December 18 at 16:39
    I've found that the Hot Wheels DLC for Forza Horizon 3 is on sale, which was not in the list.
  • Posted on 28 December 18 at 16:47
    v SurfinBird v said:
    I've found that the Hot Wheels DLC for Forza Horizon 3 is on sale, which was not in the list.
    It's part of the Holiday Sale, which started a week ago. This post is just for the normal weekly sales.
  • Posted on 30 December 18 at 04:16
    I own all the DLC for Goat Simulator on XBOX 360. Does anyone know if I have to purchase the DLC once again for XBOX ONE?
    G O DofL 1 V E
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4576,568
    Posted on 30 December 18 at 09:01
    G O I7ofL 1 V E said:
    I own all the DLC for Goat Simulator on XBOX 360. Does anyone know if I have to purchase the DLC once again for XBOX ONE?
    Yes, there's no cross buy on it
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.